Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Are we celebrating the pagan holiday? No.

Are we doing the pagan practices? Some, but most no.

Christmas is a day of remembrance of the

birth of our Savior.

Stop the reaching.

Last edited:
"Some but not most" :lol:

And yes you are. They created it along with the rituals that you do during those holidays.

The pagans kings gave their holidays christian meaning so that it would continue to keep the people happy. That's the truth behind it.

To be a little more specific to make Christians give praise on THEIR day of worship. They don't care who's name your praying in or who you think you're praying to. They just want you putting forth that energy at that specific time. You're being used.

One thing that I have learned from this thread is that for christianity to be the one "true" religion as claimed in here, it sure seems to be be a mix of older stories and other beliefs jumbled into one

"Some but not most"
laugh.gif

And yes you are. They created it along with the rituals that you do during those holidays.
Honestly, I know where you guys are coming from.

The whole idea of gift giving, christmas trees, and the rest overshadow

the original purpose.

As long as Christians don't oversaturate themselves with the covetous nature

I see no wrong with a little gift giving.

But the birth should be our primary focus.

Honestly, I know where you guys are coming from.

The whole idea of gift giving, christmas trees, and the rest overshadow
the original purpose.

As long as Christians don't oversaturate themselves with the covetous nature
I see no wrong with a little gift giving.
But the birth should be our primary focus.

So as long as they don't do "too much" pagan stuff? :lol:

Face it, christian holidays are a sham

So as long as they don't do "too much" pagan stuff? :lol:

Face it, christian holidays are a sham

Some cultures, religions, countries celebrate Christmas differently than others. But christians see it as a representation of Jesus birth and give thanks for it. Its not meant to give glory to anyone else, its focus is not gift giving. The focus of Christmas is literally in the name, Jesus Christ. Whats so pagan about that?

Some cultures, religions, countries celebrate Christmas differently than others. But christians see it as a representation of Jesus birth and give thanks for it. Its not meant to give glory to anyone else, its focus is not gift giving. The focus of Christmas is literally in the name, Jesus Christ. Whats so pagan about that?

So now it's all for Jesus. The gift giving, the trees, Santa, frosty the snow man. All for Jesus :lol:

What's pagan about it? THEY INVENTED YOUR HOLIDAY :lol:

Last edited:
So what's all this ******** about free will about?

Do as I say or I will kill your firstborn, do as I say or I will send a plague, do as I say cuz I am protecting you from the things that happen if you don't do as I say?

That's like being given a choice with a burner on your neck.

Op you come off to me as somebody who has a better grasp of things than your run of the mill "devout" Christian in America. It just seems to me that your world is revolving too much around the works of the bible. Your still a young man you should be studying other things and doing more historical and even occult research to broaden your horizon. Not asking you to change what you believe in just to look at other information. You'd be better prepared to answer some of the questions being asked in here and from people in general especially if you're going to be offering insight on these subject matters.

Op you come off to me as somebody who has a better grasp of things than your run of the mill "devout" Christian in America. It just seems to me that your world is revolving too much around the works of the bible. Your still a young man you should be studying other things and doing more historical and even occult research to broaden your horizon. Not asking you to change what you believe in just to look at other information. You'd be better prepared to answer some of the questions being asked in here and from people in general especially if you're going to be offering insight on these subject matters.

The ego won't allow it to happen.

So now it's all for Jesus. The gift giving, the trees, Santa, frosty the snow man. All for Jesus :lol:

What's pagan about it? THEY INVENTED YOUR HOLIDAY :lol:

In my church and home, there is no recognition of santa or frosty. They are meaningless fictional characters. IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS CHRIST.
The trees are just a nice decoration. We dont worship or give thanks to the tree. We worship God and give thanks that he gave the world his only begotten son, Jesus. That whosever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Why do christians not research **** before banning them? The fact that stem cell research isnt funded in America all because of Christian ignorance. :smh: Society keeps taking Ls for these clowns.

What I've learned in my 2 decades on this planet.

Age =/= Wisdom.

A 15 year old thats in the Word can have much more

wisdom than a 30 year old in the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom