Thread of the year

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

28bfotz.jpg

You guys should really stop being mean to your wives.

hubby won't like that %*!+.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Alright, here's the deal.. I'm gon' let y'all know why I'm posting tomorrow at 6 pm EST.

This broad is 25, correct? Correct.

I told her I was 22? Oops, sorry I meant to tell you I'm 17 (Someone call MSNBC for ol' boy to catch predators?).

It's 12:09 am, and I have to wake up early for High School (My senior year).

Now.. Just wait til' 6 pm EST.
laugh.gif

Kapeesh?

I was on your side until you used the word kapeesh.

Kapeesh?

Alright, here's the deal.. I'm gon' let y'all know why I'm posting tomorrow at 6 pm EST.

I told her I was 22? Oops, sorry I meant to tell you I'm 17 (Someone call MSNBC for ol' boy to catch predators?).

laugh.gif

Kapeesh?
Okay....but you lied to get a girl. So you lost. And she bought that BS and has a husband and child. She lost too. (Let's see how long thismarriage lasts.)

If you have to lie to get a woman then you ain't %%$@. Anybody can do that. If you can be yourself and still pull chicks then you're actually doingsomething.

laugh.gif

Kapeesh?
indifferent.gif
this young @*$ dude rather get tucked in and told astory than tell us a story.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif

Kapeesh?
Okay....but you lied to get a girl. So you lost. And she bought that BS and has a husband and child. She lost too. (Let's see how long this marriage lasts.)

If you have to lie to get a woman then you ain't %%$@. Anybody can do that. If you can be yourself and still pull chicks then you're actually doing something.
what the hell are you talkin bout??

even if the story is true.....pretty silly for a married woman with a kid to entertain/fool someone trying to get at her.

aren't there more productive avenues to have fun???

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif

Kapeesh?
Okay....but you lied to get a girl. So you lost. And she bought that BS and has a husband and child. She lost too. (Let's see how long this marriage lasts.)

If you have to lie to get a woman then you ain't %%$@. Anybody can do that. If you can be yourself and still pull chicks then you're actually doing something.

(50)Im a liar man i really dont care/ I tell the O's whatever they wanna hear(50)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

On my life, if I lay down all my cards.. You will walk with your head down for the rest of your life.

Man you know we need to know now...stop the subliminals.

This may have the potential to be the biggest failure by an OP ever.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]worse than dude with the main squeeze?[/color]

There will be a lot more!

And the best part 'bout it is... She approached ME on here cause her husband was foolin' around with another broad cause MrsCampbell herself is notdoing something right.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

even if the story is true.....pretty silly for a married woman with a kid to entertain/fool someone trying to get at her.

aren't there more productive avenues to have fun???

Exactly.

1. "She" loses for making the thread.
2. Screen cap said "I didn't want you anyways" implying that initially she said otherwise.
3. If it was true, I doubt that he would wait until 6 pm the following day to respond.
4. I don't doubt Trans legitimacy its Cambell that will be exposed, but again its fake anyway.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif

Kapeesh?
aiite. sounds like a pretty legit explanation. but come 6 PM. there had better be some controversy on NT involving Nktran001 & mscampbell
now that i think about it.... dude should get out of school at 3 being in hs.

I have a night class at 6
frown.gif
ill bring my laptop, but if i geek out laughing out loud Imma be
embarassed.gif

can we move the time to 4 bump 2 hours?
hmm. i wouldnt be opposed to doing it at 4:30. can we agree on a time for all this, we want the highest possible number of NTers to be able to bea part of this.

And the best part 'bout it is... She approached ME on here cause her husband was foolin' around with another broad cause MrsCampbell herself is not doing something right.
Either tell us what happened already or go to sleep.

Enough of this nonsense.

So what the hell is going on though?
grin.gif

Dude tried to get at shorty and she pumpfaked him? I ain't goin' through not no damn 10 pages for some +$%# I foreshadow will be wild anti-climactic.

Puttin' somebody on blast that tries to holla at you is lame. I appreciate somebody takin' time out their day to acknowledge me. Either you entertaintheir advances or you don't; it takes 2 to tango and ya'll was doin' the waltz
pimp.gif
Too bad one is married and the other is a minor minor
roll.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

this is so dumb. why are either of you concerned with people on the internet. i really dont get it
Why are you concerned with people being concerned with people on the internet?
nerd.gif

And the best part 'bout it is... She approached ME on here cause her husband was foolin' around with another broad cause MrsCampbell herself is not doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom