Three QBs on a plane...

Three great quarterbacks are flying to the Pro-bowl in the same plane which crashes in a tragic accident. The three all arrive in heaven at the same time and are met at the pearly gates by God himself.

God asks Peyton Manning: "What do you believe?"

Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to keep my sense of humor and to do right by my fans."

God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his right.

Then God turns to Brett Favre and says, "What do you believe?"

Brett says, "I believe that passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields."

God is greatly moved by Brett's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his left.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?"

Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

indifferent.gif

hahah thats awesome...its funny because i always try and put my brady bobble head in my parent's little shrine thing where they pray (im hindu - thehindu's prolly know what im talking about).

i don't mean to be a party pooper but i just don't find death to be a laughing matter.i know some people aren't bothered by death or even afraid ofit, but it's just something i don't like to joke around with. But i'll let you guys have your fun, don't mind me.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Did God tell them to call him by his preferred name 'Tony Romo'?

nah this isnt the god of perfomance anxiety....i wonder if the dude has trouble performing in the bedroom with hot women too...thatd suck

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?"

Tom replies, "I believe you've got my camcorder! How am I supposed to know the defensive schemes of the other teams now?!"

OH COME ON ITS A FUNNY CHEATING JOKE.

Back
Top Bottom