Throwing Away Jordan's Unappreciation.

got some og playoff 8s and infra reds with a crumbled sole. still keeping em but dunno what to do with it...lol even considered selling em.

no not really. I gave away my white/red XVIIIs and my low top white/ blue IIs. They were way too big for me and they were just sitting in my garage, so I just gave them to somebody. and they still in great condition.

I have a hard time letting my shoes go. Picked some aj3s out of the donation box about a year ago. Said the shoes were getting chopped up to use the rubber for playgrounds or something. I still have jordans from middle school. Don't fit, just can't let them go.

i have thrown in the garbage my og shadow X back wen i was in high school....big mistake took me 5yr + to find a decent pair of ogs.
not jordans but i also trashed my 96 pippen uptempos the black AND the white pair and my penny 3.  shame on me.... now i know better

I don't care what it is that is being collected, but once whatever it is, is in a condition that is considered old, gross, or just not appealing, I would never have a hard time throwing them away. I also don't believe in buying or selling a used pair of shoes, a VNDS pair maybe. I also have never sold a used deodorant stick at anyone of my garage sales either though so that's just me.

I have a hella beat pair of black/gold patent leather I's in my closet. I can't bring myself to throw them away even though they are trashed

hell yeaaaa.. i still hold on to my vii cardinals and my old space jams no matter how %!*##$ they get.. haha

without telling me, my pops gave away an decent condition pair of og white/blk team jordan to my cousin in china. I was
mad.gif
when he told me.

It depends how beat the pair is. I have a pair of flightclub XV's and OG bred XIX's I beat up playing ball on the outdoor courts and although I haven't thrown them out..I have been thinking about it since I have so many other pairs of shoes...not that big of a deal to me.
grin.gif

i never have i still have my first pair there really beate and i probably wont were them again but i still keep them

i threw away my black/chrome 2's. they were destroyed after I worked in them, sole was coming apart and everything. I wish i never started working in them, i regret it and havent been able to find another pair

I think that might be because half the people on here had the shoes at one time and are not only buying them over again for the same reason.
Or maybe they've have had that moment when they see a pair of kicks they had back in the day going for bread on ebay now trashed.

I do have some beat kicks, but yes, it is sort of hard to throw em away. I just keep them, beat or not, I appreciate the face that I can have jordans.

I have a couple of pairs that are worn, creased, few scuffs, but overall when cleaned still presentable... they become beaters or junk weather shoes. The only jordans I've thrown out have been a pair of team jordans because I split them out working.

Back
Top Bottom