Thug love (pic)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Then buffoon it is! It's damned shame that you work so hard at appearing smart.

lol you're homophobic.....I've heard the whole "omg white people are perpetuating homosexuality in the black community so we go extinct" bit before. i see you.....
laugh.gif

does 2 snaps and a twist.

and im smarter than you stop it.
ohwell.gif

Wrong again, as always. You are so obsessed with protecting White people, that you didn't notice that I didn't mention White people, I said White collar.

golly26.png

Keep on Anton, we see you!  

wait are you insinuating, im racist against black people cause i love black gay people....but but but.....black people can't be racist.
nerd.gif

and yo, someone caption that pic "haters gon' hate"
pimp.gif

I didn't say anything about you being racist against anyone, I hinted at you being a buffoon! 

Carry on!

lol, do you think we're stupid....
roll.gif
roll.gif

everyone in here knows what your deal is, stop tryna beat around the bush. i know what you meant by the pic you posted and your comments about gays.
roll.gif

you're killing me bro, you're killing me....you can hint at someone being a bufoon without posting a caricature of a pollywog with 2 porcelian dolls.
grin.gif
 you're whole persona on nt is racist.....oh my bad i mean prejudiced
laugh.gif
[h1]Tadpole[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Tadpole (disambiguation).

Tadpoles

A tadpole or polliwog (also pollywog, porwigle) is the wholly aquatic larval stage in the life cycle of an amphibian, particularly that of a frog or toad.

[h1]Golliwogg[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Golliwogs for sale, in 2008, in the United Kingdom

The "Golliwogg" (later "Golliwog", "golly doll") was a character in children's books in the late 19th century and depicted as a type of rag doll. It was reproduced, both by commercial and hobby toy-makers as a children's toy called the "golliwog", and had great popularity in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia, into the 1960s. The doll has very black skin, eyes rimmed in white, clown lips, and frizzy hair, and it has been described as the least known of the major anti-black caricatures in the United States.[sup][1][/sup] While home-made golliwogs were sometimes female, the golliwog was generally male. For this reason, in the period following World War II, the golliwog was seen, along with the teddy bear, as a suitable soft toy for a young boy.

The image of the doll has become the subject of heated debate. One aspect of the debate in its favour argues that it should be preserved and passed on as a cherished cultural artifact and childhood tradition, while opponents argue it should be retired as a relic of an earlier time when racism against those of African descent was blatant.[sup][1][/sup] The perception of racism has reduced the popularity and sale of golliwogs as toys. Manufacturers who have used golliwogs as a motif have either withdrawn them as an icon, or changed the name. There has been wide press coverage of incidents in which the term "golliwog" has been applied to a well-known personality. The association with the also-abusive "wog" has resulted in many extant Golliwogs not being referred to as such, or being simply "Golly". Later it became popular as the "golly doll".

im smarter than you stop it.
ohwell.gif

Nothing but pure buffoonery. Care to tell us other things that you claim to know?

Please, continue.

those pics caught me off guard, but its not the first time ive seen it. ive seen an ad in forest hills, queens back in the day with 2 dudes topless huggin each other. although i can't remember what message that pic was tryin to convey, but these subway pics are kinda wrong.

1. is it just me or the pics are only depicting like hood n's that are gay?

2. the pics are showing ayo pics NOT to promote gay acceptance, but to say fight aids. which goes back to one of the long time belief that gays are the reason for HIV (which isnt true obv)
30t6p3b.gif

so in all these pics are a fail. they could've chose different pics (something more subtle than two dudes making out) to promote gay acceptance as well as have a caption that doesn't somehow suggest the wrong message.

those pics caught me off guard, but its not the first time ive seen it. ive seen an ad in forest hills, queens back in the day with 2 dudes topless huggin each other. although i can't remember what message that pic was tryin to convey, but these subway pics are kinda wrong.

1. is it just me or the pics are only depicting like hood n's that are gay?

2. the pics are showing ayo pics NOT to promote gay acceptance, but to say fight aids. which goes back to one of the long time belief that gays are the reason for HIV (which isnt true obv)
30t6p3b.gif

so in all these pics are a fail. they could've chose different pics (something more subtle than two dudes making out) to promote gay acceptance as well as have a caption that doesn't somehow suggest the wrong message.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wow that pic is just as bad as the ones in the subway here in nyc...

billboard_boo.jpg

And this is the tamest pic I could find...google "i love my boo" and see what happens...the horror...the horror.

i hate you, 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
lol... smh

billboard_boo.jpg

And this is the tamest pic I could find...google "i love my boo" and see what happens...the horror...the horror.

i hate you, 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
lol... smh

roll.gif
I'm sorry I'm not up on the latest racist caricatures....u didn't need to type all that I mispelled it. Honest mistake.

You still didn't confront my point that you're a racist.
roll.gif

and believe me I'm a lot smarter than you, it's not even a question.

roll.gif
I'm sorry I'm not up on the latest racist caricatures....u didn't need to type all that I mispelled it. Honest mistake.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

billboard_boo.jpg

i hate you, 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
lol... smh
I didnt mean to offend anyone by posting this btw its just that seeing these things plastered in the subways is just too much for me.
laugh.gif

My little brother actually came up from florida a couple weeks ago and were in the subway and I pointed to this poster and he didnt understand why I was pointing to the poster, this cat thought it was some kinda nyc mentoring program
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was like "why would a nyc mentoring program have 'I love my boo' on the top?"  he was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

billboard_boo.jpg

i hate you, 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
lol... smh
I didnt mean to offend anyone by posting this btw its just that seeing these things plastered in the subways is just too much for me.
laugh.gif

My little brother actually came up from florida a couple weeks ago and were in the subway and I pointed to this poster and he didnt understand why I was pointing to the poster, this cat thought it was some kinda nyc mentoring program
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was like "why would a nyc mentoring program have 'I love my boo' on the top?"  he was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

idiot-picture.jpg

You are doing great! 

Carry on!

roll.gif

roll.gif

idiot-picture.jpg

You are doing great! 

Carry on!

roll.gif

roll.gif

idiot-picture.jpg

You are doing great! 

Carry on!

grin.gif

aite i'm gonna leave you alone.....you're boring today
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

idiot-picture.jpg

You are doing great! 

Carry on!

grin.gif

aite i'm gonna leave you alone.....you're boring today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

billboard_boo.jpg

I was curious to see what could possibly be worse than the pic you posted so I checked.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

gmhc-boo.jpg

I-Love-My-boo-Ad-1.gif

Screen+shot+200-t10-01+at+1.19.30+PM.png
aw-hell-naw.jpg
*throws champion hoodie collection in garbage*

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

billboard_boo.jpg

I was curious to see what could possibly be worse than the pic you posted so I checked.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

gmhc-boo.jpg

I-Love-My-boo-Ad-1.gif

Screen+shot+200-t10-01+at+1.19.30+PM.png
aw-hell-naw.jpg
*throws champion hoodie collection in garbage*