Thug love (pic)

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Dudes taking the defending homosexuality WAY too seriously nowadays. 

What exactly do you mean by that?
I talking about every time someone makes a joke or remark, dudes jump all over them.

Dudes are becoming the new PETA.

Call me homophobic, but I think its hilarious. You NEVER see two dudes like that together.

I talking about every time someone makes a joke or remark, dudes jump all over them.

Call me homophobic, but I think its hilarious. You NEVER see two dudes like that together.

laugh.gif
@ Ninjahood.
gaythugdating.com though?
Word?
Is that real or did you do that as a joke?
(i'm NOT clicking on that)

laugh.gif
@ Ninjahood.
gaythugdating.com though?
Word?
Is that real or did you do that as a joke?
(i'm NOT clicking on that)

qft

qft

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

No doubt, fine sistah's down there. They step their game up due to the fact that there is so much competition down there. Problem is, unfortuately intellectually, due to the southern behaviours and stereotypes, they are not that bright.

I think you meant 'sistahs'. The apostrophe is used to indicate possession. For example, "That is my sistah's car". It is also used to indicate a contraction. For example, "That's the car my sistah owns."

You're not the only petty member.

No doubt, fine sistah's down there. They step their game up due to the fact that there is so much competition down there. Problem is, unfortuately intellectually, due to the southern behaviours and stereotypes, they are not that bright.

I think you meant 'sistahs'. The apostrophe is used to indicate possession. For example, "That is my sistah's car". It is also used to indicate a contraction. For example, "That's the car my sistah owns."

Originally Posted by Budweiser

well played my dude, well played
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

well played my dude, well played
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wow that pic is just as bad as the ones in the subway here in nyc...

billboard_boo.jpg

And this is the tamest pic I could find...google "i love my boo" and see what happens...the horror...the horror.
THIS IS IT!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm talking about. I saw this on the Q, there's also one other pic. Mad wild.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the other pics. I aint seen all that now. Same thing I thought "What IS this about?" Just promoting gay hood dudes to come out the closet? Red card on these dudes.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wow that pic is just as bad as the ones in the subway here in nyc...

billboard_boo.jpg

And this is the tamest pic I could find...google "i love my boo" and see what happens...the horror...the horror.
THIS IS IT!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm talking about. I saw this on the Q, there's also one other pic. Mad wild.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the other pics. I aint seen all that now. Same thing I thought "What IS this about?" Just promoting gay hood dudes to come out the closet? Red card on these dudes.

NT's resident Bible-thumper has a problem with people defending homosexuals. Big surprise there. And no one needs to call you homophobic, you've been pretty outspoken about it on here
wink.gif

inb4 "I'm not homophobic because that means I'm scared of gays."

NT's resident Bible-thumper has a problem with people defending homosexuals. Big surprise there. And no one needs to call you homophobic, you've been pretty outspoken about it on here
wink.gif

inb4 "I'm not homophobic because that means I'm scared of gays."

reading this thread i don't mind people who say "i'm not used to homosexuality, so this is kinda weird and funny to me". that's natural just don't trivialize it with religion and race.
ohwell.gif

reading this thread i don't mind people who say "i'm not used to homosexuality, so this is kinda weird and funny to me". that's natural just don't trivialize it with religion and race.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

ahh yes, it's a conspiracy

it always is

Where are the ads featuring the DL Wall Street traders, Lawyers, and other white collar professionals, who get down in airport stalls and gym steamrooms all over America? Let's see some laced up cat, rocking a Zegna suit as well!

the white community isn't as obsessed with homophobia as minority ones are.  they don't need to speak to middle upper class people.  they're not the one's beating people in their neighbohood in bushwick to death because they think they "might be gay."

that said, why does everything have to be a conspiracy thread?  and why does everything turn into a pro or anti-gay thread?

dudes are rocking fitteds, uptowns, icy chains and cuddling.  i chuckled.  i don't think the purpose of the thread was gay bashing.

Point out where I said anything about the white community....but since you've brought it up, White people aren't obsessed with the Gay bashing thing???

[h2]College Freshman Commits Suicide After Classmates Use Hidden Camera To Watch
http://newsone.com/nation/newsonest...ates-use-hidden-camera-to-watch-him-have-sex/http://newsone.com/nation...a-to-watch-him-have-sex/  

Some of you really need to wake up.
[/h2]
i misread what you said as "white professionals" not white collar.  my mistake (although i think you know what you were getting at.)

and the two students who filmed tyler clementi were indian and asian.  what's your point?

Back
Top Bottom