TI arrested this morning in Arkansas...

0831-ti-tall-ap-bn-credit.jpg

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Honestly how does he get such short sentences for stuff we people get put away years for?

This. I used to listen to his music. He has to have gave up some names. His does he serve under a year on felonies. F2's are 2-20 in Texas. Even a F3 is 1-2. I smell a snitch. Lost my respect. And he isn't the king. ROBERT EARL DAVIS IS THE REAL KING OF THE SOUTH.

Hov, Puff, Stunna, Bawse & TIP 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

All of em gonn go HAM, but Tip bout to MURRRRRDAAA that beat, I can already hear it. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

why did I hear Swizzy name too tho 
indifferent.gif

:EDIT:

hol up...Hov and Stunna on the same track 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stunna gonn go innn!! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Honestly how does he get such short sentences for stuff we people get put away years for?

This. I used to listen to his music. He has to have gave up some names. His does he serve under a year on felonies. F2's are 2-20 in Texas. Even a F3 is 1-2. I smell a snitch. Lost my respect. And he isn't the king. ROBERT EARL DAVIS IS THE REAL KING OF THE SOUTH.

man have a seat.
he violated parole and the charges that he violated parole on were dropped. Factor that in with that dough he paying them lawyers.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

man have a seat.
he violated parole and the charges that he violated parole on were dropped. Factor that in with that dough he paying them lawyers.
Wrong. He cannot have violated PAROLE because the federal justice system has done away with parole. He violated his probation, the probation for his 366 day sentence for having automatic weapons (at least 10 years), stolen weapons (another 5), owning silencers (5 more), and being a felon with a firearm (another 5). Mind you, these were federal weapons charges. Michael Vick didn't have enough money to get off. Or Martha Stewart. Or Wesley Snipes. Barry Bonds.

Some of you guys delusions about the ability to beat the federal justice system with money are quite laughable. Any one who questions Clifford Harris's multiple short stints in federal prison have a just right to question it. Because frankly, the math doesn't add up.

Originally Posted by doyung9

man have a seat.
Wrong. He cannot have violated PAROLE because the federal justice system has done away with parole. He violated his probation, the probation for his 366 day sentence for having automatic weapons (at least 10 years), stolen weapons (another 5), owning silencers (5 more), and being a felon with a firearm (another 5). Mind you, these were federal weapons charges. Michael Vick didn't have enough money to get off. Or Martha Stewart. Or Wesley Snipes. Barry Bonds.

Some of you guys delusions about the ability to beat the federal justice system with money are quite laughable. Any one who questions Clifford Harris's multiple short stints in federal prison have a just right to question it. Because frankly, the math doesn't add up.
Snitch.jpg

man have a seat.

ok bro. I mispoke probation, not parole.

laugh.gif
 @ erything else. Ill be sure to come back and salute all u good fellas once the book is publish by a party of one of the individuals who felt the wrath of Clifford Harris the Rapper turned Snitch

man have a seat.

Thank you. Exactly what im talking about. T.I is a snitch. Even before all this. I remember when he got punked on mtv, he said the bullets were his body gaurds. Pimp C violated his probation with just an asault charge and did years not months. "Tell them boys to quit telling" Pimp C voice

Quoted and bolded for emphasis....

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Quoted and bolded for emphasis....
The South is a region in the United States...not England. that King @*@* is wack to me. 
eyes.gif

Screw is that N_ round these parts though.  

BY THE WAY

[h6]9/02/2011 @ 1:58PM |7,007 views[/h6][h1]Rapper T.I. Heads Back To Prison 24 Hours After Release[/h1]
E-OnLine is reporting that Grammy award winning rapper T.I. (real name Clifford Harris, Jr.)  was released from an Arkansas minimum security prison yesterday and was heading to a halfway house to complete his sentence on illegal weapons charges.  T.I. took a plea deal that gave him a one-year sentence in prison and 1,500 hours of community service, which was a good idea since he could have received 10+ years had he gone to trial and lost.  He was caught by U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives when he tried to purchase 3 machine guns and silencers in a shopping center parking lot.  Bad Rapper!

Due for release this week, T.I., like most minimum security inmates, can serve out the remainder of their sentence at a halfway house near their home (Atlanta, GA in this case).  To get to Atlanta, the Bureau of Prisons can either give you a ride (not recommended) or you can find your own way.  The prison “clocks

man have a seat.

Thank you. Exactly what im talking about. T.I is a snitch. Even before all this. I remember when he got punked on mtv, he said the bullets were his body gaurds. Pimp C violated his probation with just an asault charge and did years not months. "Tell them boys to quit telling" Pimp C voice

Neither one of you have the foggiest idea about what you're typing...
...if you don't like T.I., just say you don't like T.I.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Neither one of you have the foggiest idea about what you're typing...
...if you don't like T.I., just say you don't like T.I.

I know what im talking about. What id don't understand is how a man can defend another man they don't even know. Let me guess next your going to tell me that being a snitch isn't a bad thing. It is what it is. You can't tell me otherwise. And your right I don't like snitches.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

DJ screw aint no damn king of the south

If it wasn't for Screw there wouldn't be no wack @%* T.I. Give respect where respect is do. ROBERT EARL DAVIS IS THE REAL KING OF THE SOUTH!

Let's see if dude can come back and make some hits, most rappers lose it after being in jail.

Back
Top Bottom