TI arrested this morning in Arkansas...

Pimp C said that +#*@ and everybody ran with.

J Prince is the reason a lot of south @+$$@+ is prospering That King title is wack tho

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Originally Posted by doyung9

Wrong. He cannot have violated PAROLE because the federal justice system has done away with parole. He violated his probation, the probation for his 366 day sentence for having automatic weapons (at least 10 years), stolen weapons (another 5), owning silencers (5 more), and being a felon with a firearm (another 5). Mind you, these were federal weapons charges. Michael Vick didn't have enough money to get off. Or Martha Stewart. Or Wesley Snipes. Barry Bonds.

Some of you guys delusions about the ability to beat the federal justice system with money are quite laughable. Any one who questions Clifford Harris's multiple short stints in federal prison have a just right to question it. Because frankly, the math doesn't add up.

Thank you. Exactly what im talking about. T.I is a snitch. Even before all this. I remember when he got punked on mtv, he said the bullets were his body gaurds. Pimp C violated his probation with just an asault charge and did years not months. "Tell them boys to quit telling" Pimp C voice

Neither one of you have the foggiest idea about what you're typing...
...if you don't like T.I., just say you don't like T.I.
I don't know the man personally to have an opinion as to whether I like him or not. As far as his music goes, it's catchy, but it's CB4 to me. Someone else story. Same with Rick Ross for me. I'm not saying they don't make catchy, popular music. I just don't like to be bombarded with references that don't apply. Sure, does Jay-Z embellish his background? Absolutely. But it's not a bombardment of it.

And I don't have a foggy idea what I'm talking about, I have a crystal clear idea what I'm talking about. I have multiple friends, acquaintances, and close family friends who have gone through the legal system on both a state and federal level in multiple jurisdictions for an assortment of crimes ranging from tax evasion to racketeering to money laundering to conspiracy. Not to mention I have more than a dozen friends on both sides in terms of prosecuting and defense attorneys.

And I'm not talking about a bunch of drug dealers. I'm talking about MULTI-MILLIONAIRES who've been caught up, having to sit for a few years because they got wrapped up in backed taxes. MONEY IS NOT GETTING YOU OUT OF THE FEDS. I can't believe that however many months later, we're still debating on whether or not T.I. has enough money to bribe himself into that sentence. I'd say there's a 1 in 4,000,000 chance that that happened.

If money can save you, please explain why Frank Lucas had to sit down, after snitching AND having all that $? What about Martha Stewart? She violated some SEC regulations... could have easily gave the money back 3 times over. Oh, she wanted to do some time?

Can having $ help in any case? Sure. But T.I. was looking at DECADES. At best, I could have seen him buying his way into a 60-72 month sentence, which would have been ridiculously light considering. But 1 year and 1 day?
grin.gif

"I don't know the man personally to have an opinion as to whether I like him or not. As far as his music goes, it's catchy, but it's CB4 to me. Someone else story. Same with Rick Ross for me. I'm not saying they don't make catchy, popular music. I just don't like to be bombarded with references that don't apply. Sure, does Jay-Z embellish his background? Absolutely. But it's not a bombardment of it."

If you cant listen to T.I because his background is sketchy then what rapper can you really listen to. Im really not into promoting someones ignorance but if you really take into account Tip's charges and time alone he pretty much trumps most rappers bars as far as keeping it real goes
laugh.gif

The man has been locked up atleast 3-4 times since his career really took flight. He's one of the few rappers who has actually been willing to fight people and get into real confrontations. T.I is a @@%%%$! idiot at times but one thing i wont doubt is his background hes in short really lived the life he promotes unfortuantely

Who is he telling on though?, I'm not saying it isn't a possibility, but why hasn't anyone came out and put him on blast yet except a few random nters
nerd.gif

T.I being a snitch will be the biggest mystery of Hip Hop, maybe its just that easy to get short terms in atlanta as long as your lawyer good.
I could of sworn Gucci Mane is supposed to be locked up for at least 7 to 12 for all his probation violations.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Who is he telling on though?, I'm not saying it isn't a possibility, but why hasn't anyone came out and put him on blast yet except a few random nters
nerd.gif
T.I being a snitch will be the biggest mystery of Hip Hop, maybe its just that easy to get short terms in atlanta as long as your lawyer good.
I could of sworn Gucci Mane is supposed to be locked up for at least 7 to 12 for all his probation violations.

Back
Top Bottom