TI gettin back at LUDA!!

War With God isshed all over this especially StewRat's version

EDIT - I just heard a new song from Luda, Jeezy n somebody else on Kay Slay 10 min ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smokin.gif

didnt he just get out of jail not too long ago? and had an appearance with with luda like the day b4 he got arrested?? this can't be at luda...

But he did clearly say DTP in the song, luda did say he made 30 mill, but in 3 years not 6.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

didnt he just get out of jail not too long ago? and had an appearance with with luda like the day b4 he got arrested?? this can't be at luda...

thats what i was thinking too...

TIP tryin' to beef with Luda when he got beef with the law right now on them gun charges? I don't think he wants it with Luda right now. Not with allthe$#*% TIP been goin' through. Luda's gonna make him want to drink a liter of bleach.

This was made before T.I. got arrested on the gun charges. I've had this for about two months now. I've been wondering what he means by the "Justlike some dental cream, I go in dudes mouth" line.
sick.gif
nerd.gif

thay had an appearance together at the velvet room for bet hip hop awards out here in atlanta. Hence the line "that apolopgy was for BET notDTP"

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

This was made before T.I. got arrested on the gun charges. I've had this for about two months now. I've been wondering what he means by the "Just like some dental cream, I go in dudes mouth" line.
sick.gif
nerd.gif

im pretty sure he meant his fist hitting luda in the mouth...yall b reachin for 'mo %$%* like yall want it...

I hope this ain't true, if so dude's choices with the website he picked to do his first interview, this, and a few other things seem like dumb in lightof what's going on.

This was done well before the velvet room.
He punched shaka before the actual BET awards.....the velvet room was months later at the hip hop awards.....

Luda's I get money freestyle was out and tip had responded not soon after, its just that its gettin attention now......

When this came out Drama played the umma do me remix for like an hour, droppin boms like crazy.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

This was made before T.I. got arrested on the gun charges. I've had this for about two months now. I've been wondering what he means by the "Just like some dental cream, I go in dudes mouth" line.
sick.gif
nerd.gif

im pretty sure he meant his fist hitting luda in the mouth...yall b reachin for 'mo %$%* like yall want it...
I mean I dont seee that Time, if you're right that means he was using dental cream as a double meaning for his fist. If so that was a trash similieand still suspect.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

War With God isshed all over this especially StewRat's version

EDIT - I just heard a new song from Luda, Jeezy n somebody else on Kay Slay 10 min ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smokin.gif

WOAH! haha sweet shoutout my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah when this dropped some people was saying its going at Shawty Lo... Hey was that new luda jeezy and someone else song it coulda been shawty lo song Deyknow remix. Its a couple of remixs but i dont think they are all original some blends cuz i heard one with wayne and its got that T-pain sound on the entireverse and I know he had a song like that recently.

Back
Top Bottom