Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

Thinking back to simpler times when we were all locked in our houses watching Last Dance and Tiger King.
Was it a simpler time, though? 😂👀 Was it? Covid running around mutating forms, people out partying like 'Covid is fake!,' grandmothers dying from covid and the party animals were like 'Nope! It's all fake and your grandma was in on it!' Was it simpler? 😬

what an amazing time
Yep I was playing bball one on one with a close friend at a nearby park as the gym had recently closed. Few times watched Tiger King at his crib after grabbing some takeout from a place that put a table at front door, with a few foot plexiglass screen to block entrance where they'd take your credit card, then you'd sign with pen from the "clean" cup and place it in "dirty/contaminated" cup after use. They also had plenty sanitizer on table.

Other than the fear of the unknown, this was actually a pretty great time lol.

I was fortunate that myself or nobody I know was seriously affected by COVID, so it really did turn out to be kinda nice being stuck at home with my fam. Granted, many people died so I can’t say it was a great time for all. And I def wouldn’t wish to do it again. But yeah, some good times were had in the worst of times.

Yep I was playing bball one on one with a close friend at a nearby park as the gym had recently closed. Few times watched Tiger King at his crib after grabbing some takeout from a place that put a table at front door, with a few foot plexiglass screen to block entrance where they'd take your credit card, then you'd sign with pen from the "clean" cup and place it in "dirty/contaminated" cup after use. They also had plenty sanitizer on table.
I did this thing where I only supported local businesses on Friday. I would hit all the different breweries in my area and stock up on beers for the week. Would also get takeout from a small business that same night to enjoy while watching some TV. How i miss those days

Back
Top Bottom