Tiger Woods is BACK!!!!!

Also save your booklet, it's really fun to look at each hole and follow along. I'd also suggest buying one off eBay to anyone that hasnt gone but enjoys watching. You really get a good feel for each green and the tenacity of the course. Walking all 18 is unreal though. Only someone like Tiger could conquor it. Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka were closest, Mickelson obv doesn't have the game anymore but damn. Tiger could sweep all 4 the way it's set up. US Open is a tiny bit tough. Course is set up for DJ or Rory

What a day, happy for him. So many of the local media here were saying how he would never win another major blah blah blah.....Look at him now!

I'm saying, it seems that many here love their Black athletes, just as long as they say nothing about being Black.
5950735D-21C2-4783-8F5D-92896E011896.gif

Since they wanted to delete my comment this will do

Let's keep this on topic and of a less personal nature.

This is a celebration of the comeback of the greatest asian golfer of all time.
Asian golfer, 'eh? If he were not Tiger Woods, he'd be no more celebrated than the Black child that was left behind in South east asia after Viet Nam.
There are plenty of them.
He even looks like Tiger.

Last edited:
Eagle chance to get to 2 shots back of the lead :nerd: He would have already had an eagle earlier this morning but the ball literally bounced out of the of the cup :lol:

Back
Top Bottom