Tiki Barber = Broke

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

-broght the side chick intern to witness his estranged wife give birth

laugh.gif
Tiki
Did not know about that one...Well Damn!
Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Tiki Barber publicly criticized Michael Strahan's negotiating stance. He felt Strahan should have agreed to the contract the Giants offered and remarked that Strahan was greedy. The contract impacted the team as Strahan's cap number exceeded $12 million and the new contract would have lowered Strahan's cap number, greatly helping the team get under the 2002 Salary Cap. "I don't know if he realizes how much $17 million is?

Ain't that a %%@%#.
Forgot about that...tried to @%$$ his money up.
smh.gif
This dude is flagrant all types of ways.

laugh.gif
Tiki
Did not know about that one...Well Damn!

Tiki Barber publicly criticized Michael Strahan's negotiating stance. He felt Strahan should have agreed to the contract the Giants offered and remarked that Strahan was greedy. The contract impacted the team as Strahan's cap number exceeded $12 million and the new contract would have lowered Strahan's cap number, greatly helping the team get under the 2002 Salary Cap. "I don't know if he realizes how much $17 million is?

Ain't that a %%@%#.
Forgot about that...tried to @%$$ his money up.
smh.gif
This dude is flagrant all types of ways.

-dude called broadcast partner the C word on TV.
-Cheated on his pregnant wife with an intern
-left his pregnant wife for the intern
-was *!+*$@% the intern on her double bed in her dorm room

laugh.gif
Tiki
you lyin?!?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-dude called broadcast partner the C word on TV.
-Cheated on his pregnant wife with an intern
-left his pregnant wife for the intern
-was *!+*$@% the intern on her double bed in her dorm room

laugh.gif
Tiki
you lyin?!?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tiki Barber publicly criticized Michael Strahan's negotiating stance. He felt Strahan should have agreed to the contract the Giants offered and remarked that Strahan was greedy. The contract impacted the team as Strahan's cap number exceeded $12 million and the new contract would have lowered Strahan's cap number, greatly helping the team get under the 2002 Salary Cap. "I don't know if he realizes how much $17 million is?"

Ain't that a %%@%#.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great find.
roll.gif

Tiki Barber publicly criticized Michael Strahan's negotiating stance. He felt Strahan should have agreed to the contract the Giants offered and remarked that Strahan was greedy. The contract impacted the team as Strahan's cap number exceeded $12 million and the new contract would have lowered Strahan's cap number, greatly helping the team get under the 2002 Salary Cap. "I don't know if he realizes how much $17 million is?"

Ain't that a %%@%#.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great find.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

I called this stinkin dog a fraud years ago! Yet some on this board found their way to call me the fraud. Like I said back then, dude went to UVA but fakes like he went to Oxford or was educated in England somewhere
laugh.gif

Being articulate =/= common sense...

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

I called this stinkin dog a fraud years ago! Yet some on this board found their way to call me the fraud. Like I said back then, dude went to UVA but fakes like he went to Oxford or was educated in England somewhere
laugh.gif

Listen, you could just tell dude was living a lie. If you know people, then you knew dude was a stinkin fraud. This guy is a disgrace to his parents and a disgrace to humanity!

Listen, you could just tell dude was living a lie. If you know people, then you knew dude was a stinkin fraud. This guy is a disgrace to his parents and a disgrace to humanity!

Back
Top Bottom