Tiki Barber = Broke

He deserved it,
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the SB pic. Homie should've stayed with the team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

couldnt happen to a better person.

funniest thing i read all day. thats messed up. i aint no all this personal stuff wit Fn the intern,,,,?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

couldnt happen to a better person.

funniest thing i read all day. thats messed up. i aint no all this personal stuff wit Fn the intern,,,,?

Originally Posted by Proshares

And Michael Strahan is somewhere counting his money from all the Subway/Vaseline commercials he's doing. Good for Tiki.
don't forget the sports authority
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

And Michael Strahan is somewhere counting his money from all the Subway/Vaseline commercials he's doing. Good for Tiki.
don't forget the sports authority
laugh.gif

He ruined his life/finances over a typical blond though
laugh.gif
And she'll probably dump his *!% now that he's got nothing

He ruined his life/finances over a typical blond though
laugh.gif
And she'll probably dump his *!% now that he's got nothing

I've hated Tiki since he was %*!$+%%$ on Eli the same season we won the SB...
then he jumped right on his meat as soon as we got the ring
roll.gif
roll.gif

son disgusts me and I don't feel sorry for him in the least

He also ruined my first Giants game experience as a kid by fumbling the rock on the SECOND PLAY OF THE GAME! I was by the Giants bench and hearing an entire stadium groan and then BOO one person is 
roll.gif

I've hated Tiki since he was %*!$+%%$ on Eli the same season we won the SB...
then he jumped right on his meat as soon as we got the ring
roll.gif
roll.gif

son disgusts me and I don't feel sorry for him in the least

He also ruined my first Giants game experience as a kid by fumbling the rock on the SECOND PLAY OF THE GAME! I was by the Giants bench and hearing an entire stadium groan and then BOO one person is 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vatech733

its really a shame. Tiki and Ronde's father abandoned them when they were both born. You would think that this would be the last thing he would do. I actually have a true story but you guys probably won't believe me. My dad played at virginia tech with J.B. Barber (Ronde and Tiki's dad) and my dad roomed with him while they played. My dad's name is Randy and J.B. would always call me dad Ronde as his nickname. He told my dad that he liked that name so much that he was going to name one of his kids Ronde. It's a true story whether you believe it or not but, he got into drugs and the pressure of having kids while in college made him end up leaving his wife and the twins. Tiki and Ronde both went to Virginia to spite their dad.
Nice story my dude. Don't expect NT to comment on it though, they seem to frown on people with real anecdotal stories for some reason.

Originally Posted by vatech733

its really a shame. Tiki and Ronde's father abandoned them when they were both born. You would think that this would be the last thing he would do. I actually have a true story but you guys probably won't believe me. My dad played at virginia tech with J.B. Barber (Ronde and Tiki's dad) and my dad roomed with him while they played. My dad's name is Randy and J.B. would always call me dad Ronde as his nickname. He told my dad that he liked that name so much that he was going to name one of his kids Ronde. It's a true story whether you believe it or not but, he got into drugs and the pressure of having kids while in college made him end up leaving his wife and the twins. Tiki and Ronde both went to Virginia to spite their dad.
Nice story my dude. Don't expect NT to comment on it though, they seem to frown on people with real anecdotal stories for some reason.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Ha...you couldn't say ANYTHING bad about the man according to the media a few years ago 
laugh.gif
...is/was always a douche and he's lucky Ronde's still out there if he really is broke 
grin.gif
Couldn't agree more

Back
Top Bottom