Tila Tequila carrying her brother's baby?

Over the summer, she reportedly started a rumor that she was pregnant with a late-night Twitter post that was quickly taken down.
She later wrote on her blog: "The point is ... maybe I was pregnant, or maybe I wasn't pregnant. I think that is something very personal but I'm going to clear that up now and say that I am not currently pregnant."

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

The pregnancy isn't the only gift she's giving her family this year. In another Twitter post on Sunday, she wrote: "This Christmas I'm going to surprise my Mom & Dad & Buy them a new house in Vietnam where they can retire & B happy."
Hopefully they don't know how to use twitter. If they do, it's not much of a %$+%%@ surprise.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
she's not actually pregnant with her brother's baby you turrible knuckleheads. she's just carrying a baby for them
Is it his sperm though?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

laugh.gif
she's not actually pregnant with her brother's baby you turrible knuckleheads. she's just carrying a baby for them
Is it his sperm though?
sick.gif

Yeah, but it wouldnt be her egg, I believe.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

laugh.gif
Is it his sperm though?
sick.gif

probably and his wife's eggs so it's not like she's pregnant by him. She pregnant for him. Just a surrogate. Happens all the time.

She's only providing a womb not the genetic material....it's not as bad as it sounds.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Why do people post threads about celebrities and what they do with their life? This website is about important things, not what others do in media.
6917_winking-monkey.gif

laugh.gif
your initials might as well be T.M.Z

I know youre mad someone beat you to this one tho
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom