TIM HORTONS ICED CAP APPRECIATION POST

Joined Dec 4, 2006
Yo Canadian NTers, just thought i'd make an appreciation post for Tim Hortons iced cappacinos, in the hot summer, aint nothing better than an iced cap, theyre delicious IMO, and refreshing as hell! :pimp:

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Joined Feb 28, 2006
Appreciated. Anyone ask for variations? Ask for chocolate milk instead.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Joined Feb 15, 2003
Yup, but I usually can't decide between it and a Starbucks Frappuccino, they're so expensive tho.
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Joined Nov 30, 2004
^ I usually prefer the Frappuccino but Tim Hortons is everywhere and usually has drive thru so I always get iced cap instead

Joined Feb 26, 2007
that mint chocolate flavor is crazy!?!

but sometimes I lean heavy on the 7/11 Frostees!
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

Joined Dec 16, 2006
y'all dont know about seattle's best coffee javakulas ahahaha the coffee flavor isnt as strong as the frappuccinos whenever you go to walden galleria in buffalo hit up that borders and the seattles best coffee is in there try the creme' carmel its liquid crack

Joined Feb 15, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]^ I usually prefer the Frappuccino but Tim Hortons is everywhere and usually has drive thru so I always get iced cap instead[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Joined Nov 12, 2004
:lol:
TEAM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS
1 Armstead | 2 Grant | 4 Joseph | 5 Murphy | 9 Hunt | 10 Congi | 29 Davis | 33 Szarka | 41 Perry | 60 Geno | 83 FANTUZ | 88 Dominguez | 96 Schultz​

Joined Nov 12, 2004
sig check

TEAM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS

1 Armstead | 2 Grant | 4 Joseph | 5 Murphy | 9 Hunt | 10 Congi | 29 Davis | 33 Szarka | 41 Perry | 60 Geno | 83 FANTUZ | 88 Dominguez | 96 Schultz

Joined Nov 30, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]Of course, and cheaper too. [hr][/hr]

it really isn't that much cheaper because the iced cap supreme that tim hortons has now is more comparable to a frappucino and the price of a medium iced cap supreme which is equivalent in size to a tall frappucino costs about the same...

Joined Jan 23, 2005
Iced Cap with chocolate milk is definitely appreciated!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Joined Jun 22, 2004
ice cap then walk around the parking lot and admire the cars. kennedy commons timmies FTW! they always got some nice rides there at night. west end gets it poppin on the streets though. (hope no cop lurking NT sees this). summer nights, cars and iced caps go hand in hand.
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

Joined Dec 23, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]Iced Cap with chocolate milk is definitely appreciated! [hr][/hr]

did you know chocolate milk is made from spoiled white milk?

anyway i agree with u on that...iced cap with milk instead of cream.. no chocolate milk tho!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now