Tim Tebow is not smart. 22 out of 50 on wonderlic.

15 isn't that terrible, but a 6? That's pretty bad! Maybe we should do an NT one.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i think Favre, Jim Kelly and Marino did much worse...

anyone know what jamarcus scored? he prob either scored really low or extremely high.

I think he ate the paper and got an incomplete. 

2mfd9bq.jpg

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Tebow never seemed like the brightest guy in the world. He knows football and God, nothing else.

Isn't that everyone in the state of Texas though as well?
indifferent.gif

Just scrolling some throughout the last few years:

Leinart 35
Cutler 26
Alex Smith 40
Frye 38
Orton 26
Eli 39
Schaub 31
Rivers 30
Big Ben 25
Henson 42
Romo 37
Grossman 29
Palmer 26
Harrington 32
Garrard 14

Originally Posted by dmxfury

15 isn't that terrible, but a 6? That's pretty bad! Maybe we should do an NT one.....
You could have everyone's number posted under their avatar so you knew if you needed to pay any attention to what they wrote.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Tebow never seemed like the brightest guy in the world. He knows football and God, nothing else.

Isn't that everyone in the state of Texas though as well?
but tebow ant from texas

Originally Posted by TheGift23

and when Vince's result came out a few years ago...the media was trying to make it a huge deal...hmm....

Cause he's black. These stupid basis points these teams go by, wonderlic being one, have minimal effectiveness in gauging how a player will be on the next level. VY is handling the NFL quite well for being dumb I'd say.

It wasnt cause hes black homie, he got one of the lowest scores ever...
laugh.gif

It doesnt matter. They say it matters most for OLs. Tebow scored average, this wont help or hurt him. NFL scouts arent that dumb.

Holy !$***%% %!+! he scored right around average. Let's all say something.

When the games are decided by a test I'll worry about test scores and that goes fore everyone.

His score didn't hurt him but it doesn't help him.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by dmxfury

You could have everyone's number posted under their avatar so you knew if you needed to pay any attention to what they wrote.
This is a great idea.

VY is handling the NFL quite well for being dumb I'd say.
LOL

Being dumb is the ONE thing holding VY back from being an All-Pro QB. If he was smarter he wouldnt have JUST got his starting job back after beig benched in favor of Kerry Collins 30750 year old !@%, and KC wasnt even as good as VY IN HIS PRIME
laugh.gif
smh.gif

For the skill, and the ability to win that VY just has, imo he has handled himself terribly thus far in the NFL, although it looks like hes getting back into it, shouldnt have took him this damn long though, he shoulda exploded after winning ROY
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

VY is handling the NFL quite well for being dumb I'd say.
LOL

Being dumb is the ONE thing holding VY back from being an All-Pro QB. If he was smarter he wouldnt have JUST got his starting job back after beig benched in favor of Kerry Collins 30750 year old !@%, and KC wasnt even as good as VY IN HIS PRIME
laugh.gif
smh.gif

For the skill, and the ability to win that VY just has, imo he has handled himself terribly thus far in the NFL, although it looks like hes getting back into it, shouldnt have took him this damn long though, he shoulda exploded after winning ROY
smh.gif

just stay in knick threads

Originally Posted by TheGift23

and when Vince's result came out a few years ago...the media was trying to make it a huge deal...hmm....

Cause he's black. These stupid basis points these teams go by, wonderlic being one, have minimal effectiveness in gauging how a player will be on the next level. VY is handling the NFL quite well for being dumb I'd say.
It was good to see him come back and lead the Titans to a winning record, but did you happen to forget that VY had a unofficial nervous breakdown.  Even though that has nothing to do with intellect, and I think the Wonderlic is bogus, the jury is still out on "VY handling the NFL quite well".  Let's hope he doesn't have Khalil Greene syndrome.

Have any of you critics actually taken the Wonderlic or you just view it as some mythical rights of passage test?

I've taken it for numerous interviews and From the stupidity of some of your posts I guarantee 85% of you aren't sniffing a 20, especially if it's your first time taking it.

what happened to vince young has nothing to do with intelligence.

never underestimate a problem of the mind and heart. dude had a serious emotional/mental breakdown. some of the smartest men in history cracked

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Have any of you critics actually taken the Wonderlic or you just view it as some mythical rights of passage test?

I've taken it for numerous interviews and From the stupidity of some of your posts I guarantee 85% of you aren't sniffing a 20, especially if it's your first time taking it.
So says the guy who scored a 16.

Just jokes!

1.) how did this thread end with talks of VY?
2.) how many big time FB players do y'all know of that are going to college to become worldly intellects?

these kids can make -5 on the wonderlic, if he's helping to make his team a contender year in and year out then i couldn't care less.

show me a kid with a below standards score and i'll show you a team that will offer this dude a 50+ million dollar contract with a 10+ million dollar signing bonus.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

shut up.

ill pass that test with flying colors.

Dudes talkin about passing with flying colors when:

- there is no pass or fail you dumb $$@!.
- you don't even know what the test even looks like or it's structure.

Run to google and go look up Wonderlic and act like you know what you're talking about. And I didn't work for BCG (Boston Consulting Group) scoring a 16. Try again.

Only reason people are knockin' Tebows score is it's more ammunition in trying to discredit his football capabilities. I think he's another Troy Smith but I also don't feel the need to go out of my way to bash dude.

Back
Top Bottom