Tim Tebow is not smart. 22 out of 50 on wonderlic.

I did a sample Wonderlic online and scored a 35.

Therefore, I'm a better human being than Tebow.

Bow before me.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Dudes talkin about passing with flying colors when:

- there is no pass or fail you dumb $$@!.
- you don't even know what the test even looks like or it's structure.

Run to google and go look up Wonderlic and act like you know what you're talking about. And I didn't work for BCG (Boston Consulting Group) scoring a 16. Try again.

Only reason people are knockin' Tebows score is it's more ammunition in trying to discredit his football capabilities. I think he's another Troy Smith but I also don't feel the need to go out of my way to bash dude.

What did you score?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I did a sample Wonderlic online and scored a 35.

Therefore, I'm a better human being than Tebow.

Bow before me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Tebow never seemed like the brightest guy in the world. He knows football and God, nothing else.

Isn't that everyone in the state of Texas though as well?
but tebow ant from texas

He's from Jacksonville. That's the Texas of Florida.

I heard sample questions on the radio this morning and they were of the math word problems variety. YUCK. I hated those. Even if it were easy I'd get frustrated at the outset just seeing a word problem.

How long do they get to complete these?

Originally Posted by ddot7

Have any of you critics actually taken the Wonderlic or you just view it as some mythical rights of passage test?

I've taken it for numerous interviews and From the stupidity of some of your posts I guarantee 85% of you aren't sniffing a 20, especially if it's your first time taking it.
So says the guy who scored a 16.

Just jokes!

I guarantee I score at least a 40 on it. I would put money on it. 

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

anyone know what jamarcus scored? he prob either scored really low or extremely high.

About the same, a 24 or a 25.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

and when Vince's result came out a few years ago...the media was trying to make it a huge deal...hmm....

Vince got a 6/50 on the first try. Last time I checked, 22 is drastically higher than 6.
grin.gif
Logic isn't your strong suit buddy.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

The Wonderlic is not an easy test. Especially if it's your first time taking it.

Exactly. Alot people dont realize that these players arent taking just taking that one test that day. Most of the time when the test is adminstered its right before or right after you have to go do a big workout in front of NFL scouts.

Its alot harder to take a weird test in a strange room with NFL personnel staring at you blanky then taking the test from the comfort of your couch or computer room.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I should post in S and T more often...endless foolery
roll.gif

Yep its one of few places still on here where its fun and Mods interact and arent on power trips.

I find it hard to believe it was his first time taking it. They practice the Wonderlic just like they practice throwing drills; especially a QB. I wonder what Myron Rolle's score was?

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by dmxfury

15 isn't that terrible, but a 6? That's pretty bad! Maybe we should do an NT one.....
You could have everyone's number posted under their avatar so you knew if you needed to pay any attention to what they wrote.
I've been wanting a stupidity point system underneath user's names for ages

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

High Class Scum Bag wrote:

i think Favre, Jim Kelly and Marino did much worse...

anyone know what jamarcus scored? he prob either scored really low or extremely high.

I think he ate the paper and got an incomplete. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have any of you critics actually taken the Wonderlic or you just view it as some mythical rights of passage test?

I've taken it for numerous interviews and From the stupidity of some of your posts I guarantee 85% of you aren't sniffing a 20, especially if it's your first time taking it.
laugh.gif

Vince got a 6/50 on the first try. Last time I checked, 22 is drastically higher than 6.
grin.gif
Logic isn't your strong suit buddy.
laugh.gif

Vince might as well just filled in a random red  scantron and handed it in
like "IM DONE & WHAT!"

Back
Top Bottom