Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Do the 6 inch Timbs still fit a whole size bigger than your usual sneaker size?

I’m a size 12 in Nikes, NBs, etc. so I’m trying to figure out if I’m an 11 in Timbs. Sadly can’t go to a local retailer at the moment.

Thanks for any help!

-Drew

Half size down
I regret not knowing or researching this part before getting my first real pair of non-outlet Timbs as a birthday gift back in 08. My wife got them for me in a size 11, my feet swim in those boots. They still look new and all, but I lowkey want to get a size 10

Y’all think I’d be fine with a full size down then?

It doesn’t seem like they make half sizes of the boot I’m looking at after size 11.

-Drew

Y’all think I’d be fine with a full size down then?

It doesn’t seem like they make half sizes of the boot I’m looking at after size 11.

-Drew

Depends on the boot. I been rocking Timbs for years. From what I noticed all of their models run true to size from Field Boots, World Hikers, Euro Hikers, ect. Only the Construction style 6inch "Work boots" run a half size size big so its best to go down half a size from your true size for a perfect fit.

As someone who copped a recent release of the 6 inch model, it is still a full size down. I'm an 11, I go 10 and they fit perfect.

A half size down would be like a birthday party for my toes and no one shows up.

Copped burgundy joints on Hibbett for under 100 shipped! Been a min since I bought a new pair of Timbs

Ronnie Fieg x Timberland Field Boot
Release Date: December 8, 2023
Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-1.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-2.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-3.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-4.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-5.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-6.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-7.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-8.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-Timberland-Field-Boot-2023-9.jpg

Yeah them dc boys are greedy af, they want to claim new balances, OK nyc let y'all have that. They want to claim foamposites, and nyc turned a blind eye. Acg boots, we didn't even respond. Now they saying that they're the ones who popularized Timbz? Hold on a gawd damn second! What's next, let me guess.... DC made ralph lauren hot way before nyc? 😂

Back
Top Bottom