Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Where you cop? Every place is sold out when i call.
Im in Maryland .. Shoecity had my size at 11 am this morning..
Did you go to timberland .com > type retro in search > scroll down and enter your state.. All store that have them should pop up .
If so , What size you wear ? I can check my stores Tommorow for you . I have a feeling they didn't sell out here . I could be wrong though..
Let me know

Where in MD did you go?

I went to two stores in PG Plaza and they said they didn't get them, just the light ones. Timberland.com said they got them. Then I called Iverson Mall and Oxon Hill and the website said they got them. One store said no and the other said check later, they're getting shipment and they might be in there but don't know. All sounded shady as ****.

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego I feel like you wear a size 12 or 13 for some reason. If I'm wrong, they're here at http://davidz.com/products/6765r

Last edited:
13 fits me in Timbs. Normally a 14. Good looking!

Damn. My size is gone. Oh well, I'll try my luck on the highs when they release on Timberland.com in January.

Last edited:
Where in MD did you go?

I went to two stores in PG Plaza and they said they didn't get them, just the light ones. Timberland.com said they got them. Then I called Iverson Mall and Oxon Hill and the website said they got them. One store said no and the other said check later, they're getting shipment and they might be in there but don't know. All sounded shady as ****.

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego I feel like you wear a size 12 or 13 for some reason. If I'm wrong, they're here at http://davidz.com/products/6765r
I got mine from Shoecity in security mall.. They had both and the black on sale for $149.. Also I talked to dtlr in Annapolis mall and they said they have em too.. Annapolis probably still got a full size run .. I don't see em moving fast in there at all .. I called them Thursday night and the manager said he didn't receive one call about em.. I will be in there Christmas shopping Tommorow after I pick up my 11's from Nike in Georgetown , so I will be able to check . Another Shoecity on monument st in bmore got em too..

Last edited:
13 fits me in Timbs. Normally a 14. Good looking!

Damn. My size is gone. Oh well, I'll try my luck on the highs when they release on Timberland.com in January.

I think these only go to a 13. YCMC.com got both colors of the Super Boot now in a 13. YCMC.com just added more sizes of the dark brown.

Last edited:
Where you cop? Every place is sold out when i call.

Im in Maryland .. Shoecity had my size at 11 am this morning..
Did you go to timberland .com > type retro in search > scroll down and enter your state.. All store that have them should pop up .
If so , What size you wear ? I can check my stores Tommorow for you . I have a feeling they didn't sell out here . I could be wrong though..
Let me know

Oh really? And nah I didn't find any pairs.

Where in MD did you go?

Anyone know if GM Timbs exist? May have gotten got, but I can't tell for sure. They look, feel, and smell like authentics, but there's no hand tag, and the style code is wrong inside the shoe. I feel like maybe they're b grades, but idk.

You gotta post pics. There's outlet Timbs that have the double collar and maybe a different SKU.

I know right? But the box is off, and the style code is wrong by one number. Like the correct style code is on the box, but the one inside the shoe is off.

Yeah, something looks off about those Timbs. Not saying they're fake but there's something going on.

Or you can wait until the summer. With the weather we've been having you don't need boots this winter :lol:

I want these, anyone got info such as when they are dropping in the states? I just wish the collar was a different color

Back
Top Bottom