Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Arrived this morning. They're hard. The skate laces are kind of dope though, can't front.

Wintergreen 12/9

Anyone ever seen these for sale? I've only seen a few people with them but haven't seen them for sale anywhere. There's a blue boot coming out 12/15 so I'm hoping it's these.

Shoe Palace Collab

Last edited:
Size 15?! Damn G. Thought you were a 13 or 14 in Timbs. Joints gotta weight like 15 pounds

:lol:

Nah. A sz 14. I can squeeze into a 13 but my big toe will be screaming at the end of the day. Alp just talking ****. But it is a damn shin workout wearing them. Not even lying.

Last edited:
Anyone messing with the jimmy jazz joints this Saturday. Those denim ones they did are fire but the price tag crazy

Jimmy Jazz joints are hard.

Finish Line got the Claypot 40 Belows for $150 in every size.

Naughty or Nice is 11/22. They haven't shown them yet. Just a little teaser.

Seen these at the store today.

These were at the outlet

Last edited:
timbs is droppin all types of flava these days.lol

they def tryna cut into the sneaker market.

BTW, if anyone cops the hockey editions and you dont want the flat white laces, holla @ me...

Last edited:
Black pair is trash, Red is kind of cool but they look like women's.

I think they're only sold at Timberland.com and Timberland stores.

Last edited:
Those beef n broccoli joints woulda been copped if it wasnt for that brogue ****

That does not belong on timbs

Man...I was about to pull the mossberg trigger on both pairs, then I sat back and realized I'm in no position to buy either pair. My family needs Christmas gifts this year

Those beef n broccoli joints woulda been copped if it wasnt for that brogue ****

I copped a pair of the "restock" from Journeys a month or so back.

Liked the way they looked online.

Realized when I got them I couldn't do it and returned them.

There's a suede pair without the brogue.

I think the brogue is dope in a weird way. It's kind of ugly but fly at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom