Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

September 14

Mastermind Collab

timberland-x-mastermind-collab.jpg
https---hypebeast.com-image-2018-09-timberland-mastermind-world-fall-winter-2018-capsule-13.jpg
https---hypebeast.com-image-2018-09-timberland-mastermind-world-fall-winter-2018-capsule-12.jpg

Looks like some more Kith Timbs in the back left. They look nice but Ronnie’s Fieg can go **** himself

819935E3-DEC8-4420-B8A1-77A81241D31C.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my Horweens from City Gear today. Very nice looking shoe, took out the leather laces and put in the roles, though I think they are a bit thin. The size 10 fits perfect, which is crazy because my previous 2 pair were 11 and my very first pair were a 10.5, but I've pretty muich dropped a size down the board on all shoes since I started wearing mostly dress shoes 6 years ago.

20180906_150336.jpg

Anyway my old pair of wheat/gold timbs are pretty beat... are these worth trying to clean or should I just regulate them to beaters?

20180906_142808.jpg

My black suedes still look ok, the stains don't look nearly as bad in person as they do in this pic with flash on. I would like to clean them up too.

20180906_142909.jpg

Last edited:
Mltd got 40% off

Code: 40NYE

Buncha timbs

6in horween joints, those black/orange ones posted on this page, few other 6in and a 1-2 field boot. Size runs vary

https://www.mltd.com/timberland-c-708.html

Just copped the Royal BLue pair for $76 shipped with code 20RMN, would have never looked if it weren't for this post so thanks. I guess I might as well stock up on colors I want with them being this cheap, it'll be cold in no time!

Got my Horweens from City Gear today. Very nice looking shoe, took out the leather laces and put in the roles, though I think they are a bit thin. The size 10 fits perfect, which is crazy because my previous 2 pair were 11 and my very first pair were a 10.5, but I've pretty muich dropped a size down the board on all shoes since I started wearing mostly dress shoes 6 years ago.

20180906_150336.jpg

Anyway my old pair of wheat/gold timbs are pretty beat... are these worth trying to clean or should I just regulate them to beaters?

20180906_142808.jpg

My black suedes still look ok, the stains don't look nearly as bad in person as they do in this pic with flash on. I would like to clean them up too.

20180906_142909.jpg

There’s suede cleaner from Timberland that has a spray and a brush that could probably clean them up easily.

There’s other suede and boot cleaners that I’ve seen other people use on YouTube and IG that work too.

Those Old Glories are dope.

I'm thinking about getting those bone white ones with the quilted collar (Shoe Palace exclusives) for $80... but I think I might wait a little longer since they still have a FSR and they have been slightly cheaper. I love the idea of white (but not too bright white) leather boots... but these are that synthetic leather that is harder to damage, huh?

I also like the dark grey pair with the grey sole. They seem to be sold out but the lighter grey pair with the gum sole can be had for $80. Really considering stocking up before fall with these prices.

Last edited:
Those Old Glories are dope.

I'm thinking about getting those bone white ones with the quilted collar (Shoe Palace exclusives) for $80... but I think I might wait a little longer since they still have a FSR and they have been slightly cheaper. I love the idea of white (but not too bright white) leather boots... but these are that synthetic leather that is harder to damage, huh?

I also like the dark grey pair with the grey sole. They seem to be sold out but the lighter grey pair with the gum sole can be had for $80. Really considering stocking up before fall with these prices.

The shoe palace joints are suede, not leather. They'll probably drop more of they probably had a nice labor day sale that passed.

What grey pair with gum soles?

Not a fan of either...

I finally got my violet rush pair, more purple than I was hoping for but still dope, I just don't think I will be able to wear them with as much stuff as I was hoping since they're not a true royal blue.
20180920_203919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom