Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Picked these up at the thrift for $40 a few months back, expensive for the thrift but I couldnt pass on them. Not sure what release 40 Below's these are though...
20181020_171026.jpg

Picked these up at the thrift for $40 a few months back, expensive for the thrift but I couldnt pass on them. Not sure what release 40 Below's these are though...
20181020_171026.jpg

Wow, that’s ****in crazy. Those are probably from the 90s. Those definitely aren’t any of the 2013 and up pairs. Are those your size?

Wow, that’s ****in crazy. Those are probably from the 90s. Those definitely aren’t any of the 2013 and up pairs. Are those your size?
Judging from their condition I dont think they from the 90's, the leather and soles look too "new". Looking at the soles, they were hardly worn. They aren't reglued or anything, so idk. They are a size 8, way too small me.
20181020_171201.jpg

20181020_171137.jpg

Last edited:
Need a black nubuck or a dark grey pair for under retailer.

If anyone can help I’d appreciate it.

All jokes aside Hahahaha Hahahaha how you keeping your Timbs so clean? You don't wear them at all during winter? :nerd:

I wear them all winter long, I barely wear sneaks in the winter. All my footwear always stays clean.

White joints ugly but they’re so ugly they’re dope. Rose pink joints FIRE.

I got mad shoes so they’re getting rotated all the time. I usually don’t repeat shoes in the same month and if I do, it’s only a couple times.

^^
I hear you, based on your posts your Timberland boot collection's gotta be at least 50+ pairs at the minimum. I'm running a rotation that's only 3 pairs deep so my joints look good but have their 'battle' scars.

I'm looking for more pairs but our Canadian stores are whack AF with both poor selection and ridiculously high prices. Stores are holding onto $200 CDN prices right through summer. :smh::smh:

That's dope, the cut and material is isn't from 2013 and up. I can't remember if these were released in the early 00s but they might have been. They're definitely 90s or early 00s.

Should easily be able to sell those for $300-$400

A couple wears from last week

IMG_6391.jpeg
IMG_6695.jpeg
FullSizeRender-17.jpeg
What’s the name of that second pair? Never seen them before.

^^
I hear you, based on your posts your Timberland boot collection's gotta be at least 50+ pairs at the minimum. I'm running a rotation that's only 3 pairs deep so my joints look good but have their 'battle' scars.

I'm looking for more pairs but our Canadian stores are whack AF with both poor selection and ridiculously high prices. Stores are holding onto $200 CDN prices right through summer. :smh::smh:

Yeah that's wild. Most of my pairs like $60-$100 and I usually buy them in the Spring and Summer. Think I'm gonna try for the Bape joints and those are $220, it's gonna make me sick paying that much.

What’s the name of that second pair? Never seen them before.

World Hiker

Mercy....

Beyond fire right here, SMH. I need these bad. I see pairs all the time on eBay for decent prices but never my size.

whens the next superboot release? cooked my beef n brocs prems and i need the upgrade smh

vood99 vood99

Gotta cop from the US fam. Our prices and selection have always been trash. Even after exchange it's a steal. Got the horweens for i think bout 70usd

Back
Top Bottom