Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Black pair been out for a week or two. Some stores got them, haven’t seen them online.

Burgundy pair is hard but I got like four burgundy Timbs so I can’t pay $275 after taxes for them. Had them in my cart and couldn’t do it.

Plus there’s a couple more 40s coming out later this season

Them tan joints got me crying, I don’t think I like them

People keep saying, more 40s are coming out. Where and when? Where did you see this? I keep looking.....

Copped the "Tupacs" a couple years ago. All 40's are going for $475 and up. Prepare to drop half a grand if you want a adult size pair.

My first pair of 40 belows. Man these are :nthat:.

F87FFA1D-F83F-4EA0-9E1E-94B7EEC9526F.jpeg

Had the 40s in my cart. Couldn't do it. $275 is just too much for me. I paid $170 for my brown pair and like $150 for my black pair.

The other 40s coming out this year are all $300 cause of the shearling. Those light tan joints $300 too.

Wore these yesterday, iPod white

IMG_9263.JPG

Just got these in and they're fire. Loud but they're dope.

IMG_9386.jpg

Last edited:
^one of my favorite Timb boots right there. That and the joints with that rubber toe guard piece on them.

ya i had the OG brown joints in highschool in like 96... liked them so much that i bought them and they were half a size too big...ended up giving them to my cousin... missed out on the rerelease in 2013 and with the jcrew release so had to get these... its the next best thing

ya i had the OG brown joints in highschool in like 96... liked them so much that i bought them and they were half a size too big...ended up giving them to my cousin... missed out on the rerelease in 2013 and with the jcrew release so had to get these... its the next best thing

https://kith.com/collections/timberland/products/timberland-world-hiker-og-gopher

Kith dropped them last year and they were available for about a year. Sizes just started moving a month or two ago.

Supreme joints nice, I wish they were highs but I’m happy they’re not. I would have bought the silver and orange pairs if they were.

not a fan of the gophers so i passed...i like the brown joints that released in 2013 and the jcrew ones but the resale price is out of my league... i actually prefer the mid cut on these compared to the OG... i like the orange pair a lot but cant see myself rocking them often so im a pass

0DB5B70F-D769-44A0-BB38-1038FE14CF4E.jpeg
I just copped these the pair on the left I got from Journeys for $270 the other pair on the right was $150 from eBay. The eBAY pair looks legit too im gonna return the other pair back to store.
Why not keep the store pair and return the ebay pair in store just in case

Back
Top Bottom