Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

These joints are $133 on LordandTaylor.com. Use code FASHION and they drop to $106 son.

I'm so glad I missed this post.

I would've bought three pair minimum!

All of those are dopeness

man the outlet was so weak... i called the night before they closed and asked about the wheats and they said 170 with 40% off so im like werd im there... i go there right after i woke up so like 8:30 am and check out the wheat double soles... the only problem is the leather on the top of the boot.... it wasnt the single leather like yall see but instead the double leather... i just had to pass immediately and went home empty handed... this must be an outlet special :smh:

Last edited:
man the outlet was so weak... i called the night before they closed and asked about the wheats and they said 170 with 40% off so im like werd im there... i go there right after i woke up so like 8:30 am and check out the wheat double soles... the only problem is the leather on the top of the boot.... it wasnt the single leather like yall see but instead the double leather... i just had to pass immediately and went home empty handed... this must be an outlet special :smh:

The same at the outlet here in Atlanta

Aren't those the 40 bellows?

Repped, if my money wasn't a little tight at the moment I would cop

Never owned timbs until this past week. Copped some brown Eurohikers at the outlet on BF for $40... and :wow: these are perfect for everyday winter use in the city. So impressed of the build quality for the price.

Yo I need one of those hoodies now imma fan of the brand :lol:

Last edited:
ballerific dont play when it come to these 6" frfr

what color have you turned down?

Hahahahahaha, the sad part is I usually only wear beige or black. I don't wear the other ones often but I stopped buying sneakers so I like to have random colors to pull out every now and then. I need royal blue and olive green and I'm set.

As a kid when I was in NY, I always wanted bright red, true green and white Timbs. I never seen them in kids, usually just men's or they would be a dark green or a wack red.

Those hoodies are hard. How much?

Last edited:
So there's no avoiding spending $200 on some 6's I see
mean.gif

There has to be some around for $150 somewhere right?

So there's no avoiding spending $200 on some 6's I see :smh:

Check Marshalls. My boy saw mad pairs for $100 there. Burgundy, grey, football and the sweet potatoe looking joints.

So there's no avoiding spending $200 on some 6's I see :smh:

copped the double soled blk suedes for 140 off a FNL sale a couple weeks ago.

thought i was dreamin. lol

Back
Top Bottom