Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

****, those 40s are calling me. $210 ain't too bad compared to retail. Got them in the cart right now yo. If I don't have to pay tax or shipping, something will get copped unfortunately.

Horween field boots are dope too

I seen these somewhere online for $100 recently, can't remember where.

For some reason shipping says free but it charges me $10... is there a certain amount you have to spend to get it?

Debating grabbing the black 640s. Price drop on FTLCa and I gotta lil GC

Fam, those are insane. Too dope.

Thanks, man... That's why I bought 4 pairs... :smile:
IMG-3516.JPG

Got those wide boots from Burlington yesterday... they are a but roomier but not a huge difference from the M width. I might keep em.

20190102_183459.jpg

Tackheads are awesome. Quality material. I posted my pair back in 2013 in this thread. Wish I scooped more pairs when I got this pair for $131.75 ($375 retail).

2qcef7q.jpg

20z321u.jpg

2hocj82.jpg

2mq2sus.jpg

Agree 100%... Quality is A-1. It’s almost as if they ‘look’ better the more they’re beaten up .

These are $49 at Foot Locker, if they don't have them in the store you can show them the bar code and they order them with free shipping.

You click your size and then scroll down and there's a barcode. You show them that barcode and they order it.

https://www.footlocker.com/product/timberland-6--field-boots---men-s/A1OQCC60.html

IMG_0541.jpg

Thanks just grabbed these for $30 using a $20 off VIP reward. I recently moved to Metro Detroit from Hampton Roads VA and this is my 3rd winter here. I told myself this winter I was going to step it up with my boots collection. Can't be running around in the snow with sneakers on.

IMG-0895.JPG IMG-0901.JPG

Back
Top Bottom