Time Check Prank in the Hood

For the dudes in here pleading non-violent reactions, at what point do you guys draw the line?

If a guy takes your wallet, do you just ask for it back? (many of these phones are worth more than what is in most wallets and purses by the way)

If a guy snatches the purse of your wife/gf, do you ask for it back?

If a guy grabs a girl you are with and pins her down as if he is going to rape her, do you wait to see "if it's a prank"?

How about if a guy tries to snatch your child, that should have a non-violent reaction too?

Last edited:
They're not making black people look like animals. The "hood" done that to itself.

I find it more disturbing that they were more prone to react with violence than trying to get it back through nonviolence.
You got it backwards. Snatching someone's phone isn't just an act of violence but a strong implication of thievery. Dudes should and would get cut for less violations.

This aint about stereotypes or any of that other bull **** you're trying to sell. You can find it disturbing but it's rather quite normal and expected. Maybe you living in a world where ppl have never been robbed or attacked. Stranger approach me with his hand quickly coming towards my face or belongings and they're getting and instant reaction.

They're not making black people look like animals. The "hood" done that to itself.

I find it more disturbing that they were more prone to react with violence than trying to get it back through nonviolence.
You got it backwards. Snatching someone's phone isn't just an act of violence but a strong implication of thievery. Dudes should and would get cut for less violations.

This aint about stereotypes or any of that other bull **** you're trying to sell. You can find it disturbing but it's rather quite normal and expected. Maybe you living in a world where ppl have never been robbed or attacked. Stranger approach me with his hand quickly coming towards my face or belongings and they're getting and instant reaction.

Master Zik, I'm convinced that some of these responses have to be trolling or outright racists. I bet none of these racists will respond to my post above about where the line should be drawn (snatching purses/wallets, pinning down women, etc)

Sometimes you have to just call it like it is and some of these responses are coming from racists.

Last edited:
I honestly didnt expect those types of reactions.
People love their phones wayyy to much. I know its a stupid prank but no reason to start throwin punches the same second he takes your phone.
I wish one of the pranksters was jacked up like the Rock, no one would make a move.
Its just a phone mane...........and these dudes were ready to kill for it.
mean.gif
Give me your address so I can take your phone and piss on you like Cam'Ron in the Dipset Movie.

Don't throw a punch either, as soon as the golden shower hits you. It's just piss.

See, there's my point, WSHH is "wrong" (by definition) and no one cares
this prank video is "wrong" people pull the racial mindset
Wait are you seriously trying to say there aren't a contingent of ppl against WSHH? or that there specifically isn't a contingent of ppl on NT that are against WSHH?

You seriously think racism isn't mentioned by those against WSHH and what it represents?

You're either being purposely ignorant to force this false on it's face argument or you're actually that unaware and that ignorant about the topic you're trying to force.

Master Zik, I'm convinced that some of these responses have to be trolling or outright racists. I bet none of these racists will respond to my post above about where the line should be drawn (snatching purses/wallets, pinning down women, etc)

Sometimes you have to just call it like it is and some of these responses are coming from racists.
Yeah I've known that for a while too.

These the type of dudes that just like to talk about a thing as an example but have no true life experience in dealing with that sort of thing. They specialize in talk of what they would've done but don't actually believe in the majority of incendiary stances they take behind the computer screen.

They wouldn't even begin to answer any of your questions truthfully. They'd come with the wild dancing around the question troll reply to just further cause reactions

Last edited:

Wait are you seriously trying to say there aren't a contingent of ppl against WSHH? or that there specifically isn't a contingent of ppl on NT that are against WSHH?

You seriously think racism isn't mentioned by those against WSHH and what it represents?

You're either being purposely ignorant to force this false on it's face argument or you're actually that unaware and that ignorant about the topic you're trying to force.

You can't tell that dude anything, trust me, I learned the hard way from the Sterling thread. He always has some inaccurate, far-fetched point in regards to Black opinion and advocacy.

You can't tell that dude anything, trust me, I learned the hard way from the Sterling thread. He always has some inaccurate, far-fetched point in regards to Black opinion and advocacy.
Lmao, typical NT, attacking someone with a differing OPINION. Get the stick out your *** ****boy. I call it how I see it not how YOU see it, you don't gotta agree with me but don't come at me sideways cause you believe whatever ******** you wanna believe.

Lmao, typical NT, attacking someone with a differing OPINION. Get the stick out your *** ****boy. I call it how I see it not how YOU see it, you don't gotta agree with me but don't come at me sideways cause you believe whatever ******** you wanna believe.
"Attacking someone with a differing OPINION"

Nice try. According to you, Black people don't like Blacks being targeted in skits, but advocate ignorance on WSHH. Oh did I get that wrong? I forgot sometimes you can't "convey your points clearly".

Move aside, lame.

Nice try. According to you, Black people don't like Blacks being targeted in skits, but advocate ignorance on WSHH. Oh did I get that wrong? I forgot sometimes you can't "convey your points clearly".

Move aside, lame.
**** off my ****, I said blacks are quick to pull the RACE card when someone of a different race does something, ANYTHING to them. I never said people advocate WSHH, I was saying how are people getting mad over a prank video when there are media outlets like WSHH that are predominiatley black, showing/promoting fight videos amongst other ratchetry.

I'm sure there are people out there against WSHH but the viewers and the audience and the fans of it outweigh the opposers by a landslide. Sit down, b.

Last edited by a moderator:
as for that Sterling thread, did not one of you ****** prove me wrong about people being fake angry over the situation just because it was the hot topic for the week.

Move aside, lame.
**** off my ****, I said blacks are quick to pull the RACE card when someone of a different race does something, ANYTHING to them. I never said people advocate WSHH, I was saying how are people getting mad over a prank video when there are media outlets like WSHH that are predominiatley black, showing/promoting fight videos amongst other ratchetry.

I'm sure there are people out there against WSHH but the viewers and the audience and the fans of it outweigh the opposers by a landslide. Sit down, b.
And I'm still waiting for the WSHH correlation actually relating to any of us posting in this thread. I'll wait.

Move aside, lame.

And I'm still waiting for the WSHH correlation actually relating to any of us posting in this thread. I'll wait.
You won't get it it's a waste of time. But ok.

At the end.

"Dude, it's a prank." Like that makes it any better. :smh:

But there's a cell phone video where he acts like he's about to steal the phone.
Next up, punching people in the face "It's a prank!"

"Just for laughs" is the only channel on YT that does ACTUAL pranks and they're actually funny. None of that BS.

****** be lacking creative thinking out here.

Last edited:

[thread="598567"] [/thread]
So which is it? Are you truly that ignorant or being purposely ignorant so you can troll and force this argument?

I mean you can say you tell it how you see it and that's fine I'd just tell you to open your eyes and pay attention to what you're actually seeing and comprehend it before you go off making blanket statements about things you're either unaware of or ignoring just to argue.

[thread="598567"]Time Check Prank In The Hood/200_20#post_21002738​[/thread]
So which is it? Are you truly that ignorant or being purposely ignorant so you can troll and force this argument?

I mean you can say you tell it how you see it and that's fine I'd just tell you to open your eyes and pay attention to what you're actually seeing and comprehend it before you go off making blanket statements about things you're either unaware of or ignoring just to argue.
Once again, since you think your opinion is fact, I have no reply for you. You know what you know and I know what I know...if your opinion ain't mine, let it fly...no need to come at me.

[thread="598567"]​[/thread]

Once again, since you think your opinion is fact, I have no reply for you. You know what you know and I know what I know...if your opinion ain't mine, let it fly...no need to come at me.
But you just told me to get the **** out my *** and you're telling someone else not to come at you? You have the IQ of a turkey sandwich SMH

Last edited:
Oh look more white people going out their way to **** with black people. Then they're recording it to keep the "black people are angry" theme going

[thread="598567"]​[/thread]

But you just told me to get the **** out my *** and you're telling someone else not to come at you? You have the IQ of a turkey sandwich SMH

Only reciprocating that negative energy ya'll throwing from that side, I'm done talking to you, we have different opinions just leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom