Time To Clear Up "Thick"

I don't understand, so the consensus is white guys like fit girls and black dudes like fat ones? Is that were the fat white woman stereotype comes from. This forum loves making things about race, i guess ill play along.

Lol @ pulling a decent chick out of all the others you've posted & probably were too embarrassed to post, and thinking you doing it. Where's the "fools wildin' thinking they doing it thread" when you need it? :rofl:

Noone is arguing that different people have different tastes, lul.

Hey man, if that's how you feel about me, I really have no say in it. :wink:

No offense to you, but I doubt one of my chicks would even look in your direction, let alone let you anywhere near them. They're pretty snobby. But , if there is no challenge, then what's the point?
View media item 491539
aight famb... clearly you're taking this a little too serious taking personal shots, and then try to qualify it w/ "no offense"

you got it bruh..

The black man with fat white women is way passed stereotype. It's damn near a verifiable fact. One that Ill never understand.

Justb because one disagrees with another one's yamb choice doesn't mean he's not smashing.

Not a big fan of thick chicks and think some NT thick chicks are fat...so that means I'm not smashing slim chicks?

How does that make sense?

popcorn_the_joker.gif

C'mon man, how is that track chick considered thick? :lol:. She's fit/in shape/toned

Kanye era Amber Rose
Ashanti
Beyonce
Rosa Acosta
Jlo

Is what I think of when I think of thick

Justb because one disagrees with another one's yamb choice doesn't mean he's not smashing.

Not a big fan of thick chicks and think some NT thick chicks are fat...so that means I'm not smashing slim chicks?

How does that make sense?

It doesn't.

:lol: pure comedy in this thread

But you can honestly tell who gets cheeks & who doesn't.
so that's your cop-out response when people don't agree with your opinion.. ok bro, back to the drawing board

Is it because he's black?

:nerd:

Thick is can't be generalized to females as a whole. There is black thick, white thick, hispanic thick, and so on.

Black Skinny = Jada
Black Thick = Jennifer Hudson before the weight loss. I'd even say Jordin Sparks or Kim K
Black Fat = Gabby Sidibe

White Skinny = Kate Hudson
White Thick = America Ferrera
White Fat = Melissa McCarthy

Thick = Curves well kept.
Fat = It's all over the place.

I'm a chubby (fat) chaser, so that's just my take on it.

I also don't think muscular/athletic women (like Tina Turner) should be considered thick. A size 10 and down is NOT thick; that's skinny. That's my opinion though.

KIM K? Kim K isn't black... lol

And Gabby Sidibe is a little extreme. I would say that Jennifer Hudson was def fat before the weight loss. Now she's thick.

The black man with fat white women is way passed stereotype. It's damn near a verifiable fact. One that Ill never understand.
Black men tend to go for girls on the "thicker" side and have kids with them. Once they have kids they BLOW up.

I think this is why you see black dudes with fat white and hispanic girls all the time.

I'm black and i like "thick" girls but i could never wife one.

Some black dudes have no shame. I've seen fit black dudes with some nasty fat white rhinos, ugly *******... and they think they're
GETTIN IT.

On that snow bunny ish, lol.

And it's not just black guys that like thick chicks. I love thick chicks, but FIT thick.

Skinny ******* just don't do it for me.

I'm not sure where you guys are from but i rarely see these "thick" girls that are shaped like Tahiry in real life.

What's the difference between thick and NT thick ?
Nt thick starts at the "not thick" pics, and gets much worse :smh:
I gotta call bull, where are you guys gettin these crazy assumptions from?
I've never seen a dude in any thread say a fat chick was thick

Maliah and Bria Myles are the poster girls for thick and everyone has agreed to it

All thick girls have a small waist/flat stomach

we need to clear something up here, too...

BLACK MEN don't like fat women...

BROKE MEN like fat women... that extends beyond race. generalizations are cool, but only if its a majority.

generally, its not black men... its broke men... white black Hispanic...
pimp.gif

Hell yeah, skinny chicks don't crush you. And the p smells better...a fat chicks diet makes the p foul. 

Seriously...how many fat chicks have the best of hygiene? 
. . . . .i mean there are a ton of white guys with unattractive black women, so whats your point?
Is it because he's black?
nerd.gif
most definitely, its guaranteed, have a feeling dude talks to a lot of snobby white women, real life has taught me that many white women wont date a black guy just because he is black, they will marry a white guy they are much less attracted to just because hes white
So.

Back to thick chicks

971afd39cbfa3a97adabaa39a73bd577.gif

smokin.gif
i dont think shes thick, just built. probably above 5'7 and toned for her body proportion
i think you're just saying that because she competed on an top tier level, shes a hurdler (world-class at that) and shorty has damn near no definition to speak of, even her quads look avg

Back
Top Bottom