Time travel thread

to go back in time would imply that we live in a digital environment that we cannot breakout of. In order to travel through time time itself must be kept in the earth.

In a computer the CMOS battery holds time together within that environment . To reset the time the cmos battery must be removed.

The only way to figure it out is to decode the Ether.... I’ve got too much going on in my head

There is two books in a series written in 1893 and 1900 about time travel. The 1900 book is called “The Last President” where the main character Baron Trump takes orders from his father Don Trump and time travel to save the world:wow:

Look up the books guys it’s real crazy to think they were written in 1900

Meditation is time travel.

When you unconsciously meditate with the intention of accessing positive moments from your past, your body intuitively receives the positive energy of those past moments. The opposite is when you consciously think about negative moments from your past, and your body intuitively receives the negative energy of those past moments... that is depression.

You can actually unconsciously meditate with the intention of accessing the future... which actually gives you intuitive information from the ether that assists people in creating the future. The opposite is when you consciously think about potential negative moments in the future that intuitively receives the negative energy of moments that do not exist... that is anxiety.

If you sit in a dark room, close your eyes, and listen to music from 1965 in a dark room in 2019... your body intuitively receives energy from 1965 and the moment the music was created.

Time travel is a real thing. I believe that it happens in the mind, and actually manifests in the body. If you think about it, we are all literally time traveling right now.

When we die, will our soul have the opporutnity to time travel, again? Can our souls choose to go backwards to an old part of the timeline in our mind during this lifetime? Can our soul travel back to a time before this incarnation into a different body? Can our soul choose new parents and a chance at a clean slate and new future?

Last edited:
Just got back from, well let's just say, an interesting journey...

I went back in time and kicked it with my grandfather for a bit, boy do I miss our talks out in the patio.

Then I went forward in time to when my daughter is beginning to plan for her post high school plans.

Love taking these trips and I hope you guys figure out how soon

last week my son turned in a packet that contained drawings of his memories from kindergarten, letters from my wife and i and his grandparents, and one of his favorite small toys. he’s going to open it when he’s a senior. i was gonna travel forward to watch him open it but i’ll just wait 12 years to see it i guess.

Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman on your next trip, tell me if you see my daughter in your son’s class at kamehameha.

Travis Scott release... can't believe you dared him to make that announcement

oh well, still didn't change the career path

LiquidGloomyGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

“I’m afraid you’re stuck here!!”

going on a long journey tonight, furthest forward I have ever gone... wish me luck
Do u time travel so frequent out of fear that the ppl you know in the present will find out about all the kinky incredulous things you engage in? Also, what’s surprisingly legal and illegal in the future? Oh and will Jemele Hill confirm that she has a NikeTalk account? Was Blade Runner 2049 your favourite movie in 2017?

Back
Top Bottom