Time Warner Cable Internet Un-Appreciation

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ I did that. I have had the modem swapped out like 3 times. 

As a Cable tech...

if al they're doing is swapping equipment, it's a signal issue.

If you're in a house it could be something as small as replacing the fitting at the tap, or there may be a rodent chew on the drop (line going to your house from the tap on the pole), to maybe a bad splitter within your house.

Most techs who do trouble calls just want to be in and out of there, so they do the easy swap and dip.

If you're at an apartment, it could be a case of old wiring and they didn't bother replacing the fitting in the Junction Box, or if they're using splitters instead of a Tap as they do for houses, you may be on the last splitter or so.

In OTHER words, you may have a $$!$*+ up line, fitting, or splitter somewhere and the Tech isn't doing his job.

No reason you should have that many issues. Escalate it to corporate.
Im in a apartment now but im about to move soon. If I take TWC to the new place I will make sure the tech check it out. thanks

i used to have twc i didnt have any real problems with it but my family switched to verizon fios and let me say it has been good to us the internet is wayyy faster imo and all the channel perks etc. is
pimp.gif

aunt hates her internet through time warner
laugh.gif
she was always having me going over there and trying to fix it

Back
Top Bottom