Tinker Hatfield Edition Alpha 1s

Shoetrends has a pre-order for a Tinker Hatfield Edition in a tan/black of these set to release/ship on Feb. 22...FSR 8-13 for $125. Sorry if already posted. Not feeling them but thought I would post for NT to see.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://shoetrends.com/item.asp?PID=1813&CID=[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

hmmm i wouldn't buy regardless but i would definitely like to see more pics

just realized that somebody posted this info a few hours ago in the "alpha 1 is copped" thread. sorry for the repost guys, but also there is some conflicting info that they may be releasing on Feb 15...

eyes.gif
 Im not feelin those at all man,  thumbs down 

I don't get why there is a Tinker edition when he had nothing to do with the 1. Did he have the idea for the Alpha?

These guys (JB) know that their end is near. They're throwing every design and every shoe at us in order to maximize profit before the boat sinks for good. In the end, the original retro colorways will be the only ones to sell at mediocre prices if they keep these shenanigans up.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These guys (JB) know that their end is near. They're throwing every design and every shoe at us in order to maximize profit before the boat sinks for good. In the end, the original retro colorways will be the only ones to sell at mediocre prices if they keep these shenanigans up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You really don't have a clue.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People have been saying this for literally 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom