Tinker Hatfield Edition Alpha 1s

sick.gif

..lol

Crazy EBW, I don't have a clue? Right.

You do though because you have 23413421 posts. Ok, guy. People never cease to amaze me with the abundance of idiocy around here.

Anyway, as long as people buy JB's crap, JB will keep making crap like "Tinker Hatfield Edition" shoes.

JB as a brand may never cease to exist but, the "magic" feeling of buying Jordans will be gone and people like us that buy the "packs" and the "limited editions" will become more and more scarce. People don't believe me but, hey everyone is given free will for a reason. I call it how it's happening.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

..lol

You do though because you have 23413421 posts. Ok, guy. People never cease to amaze me with the abundance of idiocy around here.

Anyway, as long as people buy JB's crap, JB will keep making crap like "Tinker Hatfield Edition" shoes.

JB as a brand may never cease to exist but, the "magic" feeling of buying Jordans will be gone and people like us that buy the "packs" and the "limited editions" will become more and more scarce. People don't believe me but, hey everyone is given free will for a reason. I call it how it's happening.
My post count has nothing to do with knowledge. You act as if JB is hurting for money when in actuality they aren't. At all. People will continue to buy anything with a Jumpman. It may be hard to believe, but JB doesn't make money only on Retros/Retro+'s. People like you should be more scarce. They come in knowing literally nothing about what they are talking about and base their conclusions on personal opinions. Your opinion is irrelevant to how JB's future will be.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

..lol

My post count has nothing to do with knowledge. You act as if JB is hurting for money when in actuality they aren't. At all. People will continue to buy anything with a Jumpman. It may be hard to believe, but JB doesn't make money only on Retros/Retro+'s. People like you should be more scarce. They come in knowing literally nothing about what they are talking about and base their conclusions on personal opinions. Your opinion is irrelevant to how JB's future will be.
I didn't know you worked for them, my bad. I thought I was just typing to a regular here on NT. I had no idea I was speaking to the CEO of Jordan Brand that knows everything about how its business ethics. On that note, you seem to have contradicted yourself.
laugh.gif

I don't come in here with a mind to change things. You're on another planet there, buddy.
laugh.gif
Its a forum, remember? It's ALL about opinions in here. The entertainment of discussion. If you don't like them, fine don't like them. It's your prerogative. I couldn't care less. You can have your opinion about me, it doesn't mean you're correct though. Especially since you don't know me in any manner and are in no way, shape, or form in any position to challenge my intellect. You're going based off one post. Ignorance at it's finest. You come in here telling me that I don't know what I'm typing about as if you do and ready to refute a complete strangers opinion. Refer to my 4th statement up there.
roll.gif

Try to refrain yourself form typing in my direction again. I'm not interested in your rebuttal or further debate.

These guys (JB) know that their end is near. They're throwing every design and every shoe at us in order to maximize profit before the boat sinks for good. In the end, the original retro colorways will be the only ones to sell at mediocre prices if they keep these shenanigans up.

You do know that Jordan Brand is the second biggest basketball brand behind NIKE right?

..lol

I didn't know you worked for them, my bad. I thought I was just typing to a regular here on NT. I had no idea I was speaking to the CEO of Jordan Brand that knows everything about how its business ethics. On that note, you seem to have contradicted yourself.
laugh.gif

I don't come in here with a mind to change things. You're on another planet there, buddy.
laugh.gif
Its a forum, remember? It's ALL about opinions in here. The entertainment of discussion. If you don't like them, fine don't like them. It's your prerogative. I couldn't care less. You can have your opinion about me, it doesn't mean you're correct though. Especially since you don't know me in any manner and are in no way, shape, or form in any position to challenge my intellect. You're going based off one post. Ignorance at it's finest. You come in here telling me that I don't know what I'm typing about as if you do and ready to refute a complete strangers opinion. Refer to my 4th statement up there.
roll.gif

Try to refrain yourself form typing in my direction again. I'm not interested in your rebuttal or further debate.
Business ethics? I was basing what I said off of fact and sales for the brand. I'm not basing that off of opinion, i'm basing that off of how it is in the real world, not on NT. Meaning "the end isn't near" as you would like to call it. You're just silly now. It's okay if you don't like a shoe, like you said "your preogative"(
laugh.gif
). That doesn't mean that the brand is going to die. I think you confused yourself here guy, and yes, please watch who you come at next time if you aren't going to be reasonable and present intelligent responses when someone comes back at you. "It's a forum, remember?"

..lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Business ethics? I was basing what I said off of fact and sales for the brand. I'm not basing that off of opinion, i'm basing that off of how it is in the real world, not on NT. Meaning "the end isn't near" as you would like to call it. You're just silly now. It's okay if you don't like a shoe, like you said "your preogative"(
laugh.gif
). That doesn't mean that the brand is going to die. I think you confused yourself here guy, and yes, please watch who you come at next time if you aren't going to be reasonable and present intelligent responses when someone comes back at you. "It's a forum, remember?"
Like I typed, I'm done with you about this subject. You're a typing contradiction.
laugh.gif

Btw, it's "prerogative" not "preogative". Too many big words for you, ey? If you're going to try and sound intelligent, at least copy and paste so you don't look even more foolish than you already seem.
roll.gif

Watch who you type toward, right? I had to do it.
laugh.gif

..and 3onPar5.. yes I'm aware of all of that. lol

I guess we are all going to have to sit and wait patiently for this boat to continue sinking in order for non-believers to see the predictions come true.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  At this bickering. First of all, how are you gonna say another poster is contradicting him or herself when you are pulling ridiculous statements out of thin air like the childish "I had no idea I was speaking to the CEO of Jordan Brand" comment. Are you really that foolish? It doesn't seem as if you do "know what you are typing about", because you are trying to push your salty opinions as fact. Looks really silly. GottaBdaShoes for the loss.

PS, throwing a dozen laughing emoticons into your post really isn't a good look. It looks like you are laughing at your own non-jokes and trying way too hard to "down" the other poster.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
See, we can all do it...

First off, I didn't start the @$#!. I'm typing my opinions. Second, If you don't like 'em. Go #$@# yourself. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom