tips for las vegas...?

yo...
hit up spyonvegas.com that site shows locations with open bar for every day of the week
hit up lasvegasweekly.com/events thats where u see which clubs are free, whats poppin, where the ladies are etc
oh, and make sure u tip the cocktail waitress even when ur playin the penny slots, or they will not come back

Originally Posted by Princetonchaney

yo...
hit up spyonvegas.com that site shows locations with open bar for every day of the week
hit up lasvegasweekly.com/events thats where u see which clubs are free, whats poppin, where the ladies are etc
oh, and make sure u tip the cocktail waitress even when ur playin the penny slots, or they will not come back
truth, i was at oshea's and ordered a rum and coke. she comes back i give her a 5 dollar tip. she goes "here take all these too"and hands me 7 coronas off her tray.
laugh.gif

DONT TRUST CAB DRIVERS

BRING LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I swear there's a Vegas thread every other week. Try searching for the other ones for other tips. LV is like my 2nd home. I'm there at least once amonth cause my lady goes to school there. Just got back from Pacquiao-Hatton weekend
pimp.gif

Bring $$$. Don't be cheap. Tip well. If you & your 4 homies don't plan on getting bottle service at the clubs, I suggest you go early and/or clickup with females to get you in so that your ratio isn't crapped out.

If you can, bring bottles of liq with you for pre-game. Just make sure when you put em in the luggage you wrap it well
laugh.gif
. And when you gamble, take full advantage of free drinks, but remember, TIPWELL.

XS, Pure, Tao on Thursdays, Prive. Body English on Sundays.

I highly doubt you wanna be walking around from hotel to hotel on the strip in this weather. Right now its about high 90s for a good majority of the day.

You can find <$5 steak & egg joints off the strip. Wynn & Bellagio buffet are the best, QUALITY > QUANTITY.

My tip for Las Vegas is make sure you eat at Catfish Alley, its off of Sahara and Spencer. Don't club at Caesar's. And don't run from the po po.

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

My tip for Las Vegas is make sure you eat at Catfish Alley, its off of Sahara and Spencer. Don't club at Caesar's. And don't run from the po po.

My dude! Where you been?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

im actually heading to vegas next week.

How are the clubs at The Palms ? Is it worth it ? Whats the usual cover ?

damn Im going there from the 18-22 May ..
pimp.gif
.. I had to get out of there before the UFC fight

Rent a car. With the amount of traveling I did on the strip it was well worth it.

If you're gonna see a Cirque du Soleil show see Ka. The stage is unbelievable
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

$4.95 Steak and eggs Midnight Special at Bill's Gamblin' Hall and Saloon
pimp.gif

The buffet at the Bellagio is worth the 30 minute wait

Club Moon
pimp.gif

2-1 guy to girl ratio is so neccessary
Try to stay at the mirage/bellag/Paris end of the strip, it's crackin
If u wanna gamble for cheap ballys or o'sheas
Don't be too cheap and you'll have fun
For clubs make sure ur outfit is proper

But really a nice girl/guy ratio will help a lot for the clubs

yo what clubs are popping on

Monday
Tuesday
Weds
Thusday - Pure/XS

just like that ..

I think I might go to Pure or XS on Thursday but how about the other days

drekin06 wrote:
How far is the cathouse/bunny ranch from vegas?
devil.gif

Not for nothing, but I find that disgusting man .. to think how many people have visited .. to think who can hit it because of $$$$ to think of allthose things .. eeewwwww ... do you

prives pretty dope on mondays.
xs is dope atmosphere but ppl seemed like it was all older folk (im in college) :/
bellagio n wynn buffet. wow. lol go like 15 min before dinner starts to get in on lunch prices
smile.gif

if playin blackjack, play at the pcd lounge at caesars, chicks are dopeee

Originally Posted by tmoney85

DONT TRUST CAB DRIVERS

BRING LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They be trying to empty your pockets w/o you even knowing it. Dude be trying to take you on some crazy %$! journey.

so check prives on Monday cool

Tues
Wed?

I cant gamble .. when I do I gamble in the game that has the worst adds ... roulette

get a package deal from southwest airlines...me and a friend paid 430 each for roundtrip from Chicago and 2 nights at excalibur.

don't bring your debit card. pick a decent amount of cash, at least 500, and roll with that til its gone.

Have fun, no regrets

oh and i read that if you slide the lady at check in a 20 or something a lot of times they will upgrade your room heard that after the fact though
Its referred to as the "$20 trick". The idea is to sandwich a $20 in between your id and credit card upon checking in. Once they seethat, it disappears with marvelous speed. Sweet talk them about any complimentary upgrades(it helps to know exactly what your looking for strip view,particular suite etc.) They'll do what they can to accomidate you. If there's nothing they can do, by rule of thumb they're supposed to give themoney back, but sometimes they pocket it anyway. You'll just have to take the L and move on in that case because losing $20 shouldn't phase you inVegas. Also sign up for a players club status at the particular hotel you're staying at. I have on with Treasure Island that will score me $40/night rooms.

I'll be down there next Sunday for a couple days to play, but next year i'm swinging for the fences and hitting up that brand new mega resort The Aria.The place looks outrageous adn it isn't even done yet.

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by drekin06

How far is the cathouse/bunny ranch from vegas?
devil.gif
like 45 minutes. have fun with your aids.
Damn its really that bad in there?

I understand they require protection for all encounters, but I don't know for sure.

Originally Posted by pdm 87

oh and i read that if you slide the lady at check in a 20 or something a lot of times they will upgrade your room heard that after the fact though
Its referred to as the "$20 trick". The idea is to sandwich a $20 in between your id and credit card upon checking in. Once they see that, it disappears with marvelous speed. Sweet talk them about any complimentary upgrades(it helps to know exactly what your looking for strip view, particular suite etc.) They'll do what they can to accomidate you. If there's nothing they can do, by rule of thumb they're supposed to give the money back, but sometimes they pocket it anyway. You'll just have to take the L and move on in that case because losing $20 shouldn't phase you in Vegas. Also sign up for a players club status at the particular hotel you're staying at. I have on with Treasure Island that will score me $40/night rooms.

I'll be down there next Sunday for a couple days to play, but next year i'm swinging for the fences and hitting up that brand new mega resort The Aria. The place looks outrageous adn it isn't even done yet.

does that trick really works man? Im staying at TI because when I was looking at reviews for some reason it was rated the same as the Ballagio and for 350 lessI was like screw it

but for 20 bones strip view?? seriously?

alright imma try that %%*% .. however by the posted offer from the MGM on page one .. I think that hotel would of have been a way better deal .. lets see whathappens .. I really dont want to look like a fool passing 20 bucks for upgrades . lol .. if I get the stone face imma feel mad stupid .. lol

just need clubs for tuesday and weds now

any places that you know off that have the VIP cards to get in the clubs quick?

Just make it look like you know what you're doing. Do it and do it confidently although discretely.

lol

so pass ID and CC and be like hello how you doing today .. any complementary strip view or suits?

Imma try that joint

Back
Top Bottom