TITAN UPDATES.

@zoomluthor-i think the other ASG shoes will prolly be available at nike parks and stadiums.the kobe asg trio will most likely be a titan exclusive.

@miko-good thing you don't wear my sz bro i think we all know your luck with raffles the past couple of years
happy.gif

btw,i'm exhausting all my resources to help u with the hook up bro,came across a couple of pairs but in different szs.it's only a matter of time,if it's out there i'm on it.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

@zoomluthor-i think the other ASG shoes will prolly be available at nike parks and stadiums.the kobe asg trio will most likely be a titan exclusive.

@miko-good thing you don't wear my sz bro i think we all know your luck with raffles the past couple of years
happy.gif

btw,i'm exhausting all my resources to help u with the hook up bro,came across a couple of pairs but in different szs.it's only a matter of time,if it's out there i'm on it.
thanks, bro! appreciate it. hope my luck doesnt run out! hahaha! see you saturday.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

happy.gif

thanks, bro! appreciate it. hope my luck doesnt run out! hahaha! see you saturday.
miko aka Boy Swerte
happy.gif

good luck guys

per solemovement,

ASG cw will be also released in Titan and other nike branches,

but the 3 other cw (east las, ocs,3ds) will have an EXCLUSIVE release in Titan @ ronac.

Air Jordan 2011 All star Edition East and West also releasing this Coming sept 19, both Ronac and Fort will have it! DANG!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Yes ,the AJ 2011 is P8295 . been wanting the wht/blk more
what's up with the jordan 2011 looking like a mud-like zombie shoe? i thought tinker designed it, what was he thinking?

Heard from Raoul that the AJ BIN V's were supposed to come but does not know what happened. Says there has been a delay and he said that they would post up info on the BIN V's ASAP.

titan pulled off a great job! props to dennis, raoul and the rest of the crew! congrats to all the raffle winners!
happy.gif

went to the kobe premiere and passed by titan ronac. did they raffled off the jordan 2011 all stars too?
wanted to get a pair but had to leave before 7. the store looks phenomenal by the way.

which one was you kobeoverbron? was there too. met some nt peeps there too
smile.gif
great food!
smile.gif

also went to titan ronac... did'nt make the raffle,too bad..hope they re-stock
frown.gif

Titan FORT 
ASG Kobe's size 11 and 13 or 14 left...plenty of Jordan 2011's left it seems.

The 2011's are incredible..best looking recent jordan imho. feels/looks good on feet as well. 

Went to Titan Ford this afternoon
Nike Kobe VI All star Size 10
Nike Lebron V2 All star Size 9.5
Jordan 3 Cement Size 13? or was it size 14

Originally Posted by vanitysim

Went to Titan Ford FORT this afternoon
Nike Kobe VI All star Size 10
Nike Lebron V2 All star Size 9.5
Jordan 3 Cement Size 13? or was it size 14
Fixed.

Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by jrjmd

which one was you kobeoverbron? was there too. met some nt peeps there too
smile.gif
great food!
smile.gif
I was one of the guys wearing the ASG 6s wearing the superman shirt. I actually enjoyed the beer!
laugh.gif

how bout you man,what kicks were you rocking? had to leave early because of the Swift concert (my girl's idea not mine
indifferent.gif
) and I missed
the lottery smFh. you get your pair?

Back
Top Bottom