TITAN UPDATES.

Ronac or Fort? this is the dilemma that jheads will be facing tomorrow
smile.gif

got a word from my friend who got in line at Titan Ronac... he said the line made it to the stairs... he wasn't able to cop IIIs though... he said they only had 2 pairs of his size ( sz 8 )... how 'bout you guys? got your playoffs/IIIs/CGs?

Just got my 13's from titan. Not really sure but they only have 1 size each for 11 and 12. Two size 10.5's and three size 10's. Four size 9.5's...Forgot about the other sizes. But was surprised they have two size 13's.... Oh and the jordan XI cool grey sizes were only 8.5's and 7.5's. Didn't bother with the cements. Lot's of  people lined up by the way.... Too bad the popular sizes were immediately gobbled up.
ohwell.gif

yup the line went to the stairs,deck to the playground..was 6 or 5 to the last...really hoping to cop the XI,then again, it slipped away..8.5 my size,which i think were around 4-5 pairs..i was that close to copping one..tsk.. two events attended already at titan still no sneaker for me.
frown.gif

^come early next time when titan does a "first come first served" type of release so that youll be guaranteed your pair.

for lotteries, well thats a different story...

i think there were only 25 pairs of BINs earlier. Went there at 6am and ended up 18th in line. Wasn't able to get any since my size was long gone by the time i was able to get in =(

By the way. For those wanting to get the Premio V's but wasn't able to get it today, Hit up ebay and you'll see someone selling some broken sizes for it. An infamous member of NT is selling them for 50 dollars and 400 dollars shipping
frown.gif
! Dang!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom