TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by miko0412

^finally!
actually it was you sir miko who hinted about the drop days ago in the reebok thread. i just made the update official...

kudos to you for the heads up!

Originally Posted by miko0412

^finally!
actually it was you sir miko who hinted about the drop days ago in the reebok thread. i just made the update official...

kudos to you for the heads up!

infrared pack still available. sz10.5 on display.

dee brown imno lite pumps home and away also available.

jordan 1 brown/pink GS also available @ php3995. finally copped a shoe for wifey and we can finally rock j's at the same time.

infrared pack still available. sz10.5 on display.

dee brown imno lite pumps home and away also available.

jordan 1 brown/pink GS also available @ php3995. finally copped a shoe for wifey and we can finally rock j's at the same time.

Starting Monday, October 18, Titan will be operating under new store hours:

Tuesday – Friday: 12nn – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 10pm
Sunday: 10am – 7pm

Starting Monday, October 18, Titan will be operating under new store hours:

Tuesday – Friday: 12nn – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 10pm
Sunday: 10am – 7pm

From Sole Movement:

Air Jordan VII (7) Premio Bin 23 Collection dropping tomorrow at Titan. It will retail for PHP7,995

From Sole Movement:

Air Jordan VII (7) Premio Bin 23 Collection dropping tomorrow at Titan. It will retail for PHP7,995

those BIN VII's are damn near unwearable

....but sure as hell resellable.wonder how the turn out is gonna be for this unholy mix of pentel pens and horrible color selection

....but sure as hell resellable.wonder how the turn out is gonna be for this unholy mix of pentel pens and horrible color selection

the 7's are actually my favorite j's but this bin23 version is just a bad colorway.. definitely not worthy to be called a bin23.. the quality is very poorly made by jordan brand, hope they make improvements.

the 7's are actually my favorite j's but this bin23 version is just a bad colorway.. definitely not worthy to be called a bin23.. the quality is very poorly made by jordan brand, hope they make improvements.

AJ VII Premio are good and i'm tempting to get a pair.. and i hope titan will release also Lebron 8 "Miami Vice" edition cw..
smile.gif

AJ VII Premio are good and i'm tempting to get a pair.. and i hope titan will release also Lebron 8 "Miami Vice" edition cw..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Just checked the colorway, it is a bit OFF just to be subtle about it 
roll.gif
No offense to those who are copping it.  Are they already giving out a VIP/LOYALTY discount on this pair?? Still dissuading a friend of mine in Cebu not to cop it LOL

Back
Top Bottom