TITAN UPDATES.

Kudos to those who cop their AJ3 and KBVI Grinch!
wink.gif
Nice one TITAN! 
smile.gif

what was their sale like at the end of 2010? trying to prepare my wallet for tommorow if need be haha-

Originally Posted by yanatron

what was their sale like at the end of 2010? trying to prepare my wallet for tommorow if need be haha-

if i remember it right... the year end sale they had was like... 10% off on all Nike/Jordan products and 20% off on everything else... i'm just not sure if it's gon' go the same way this time around though... but knowing Titan... it's definitely gon' be something to look forward to... 

^there were some items being sold at 30% off last sunday when i visited the store so they may continue to do so til tomorrow.

so expect to cop hot shoes for less!

Originally Posted by superswag

^there were some items being sold at 30% off last sunday when i visited the store so they may continue to do so til tomorrow.

so expect to cop hot shoes for less!

most definitely gon' drop by tomorrow... thanks sir superswag!

most of the Jordan's are 10% off, reebok omni lites were 30%, etc..its really just best to call or come in. 

Lunar sale extended til tomorrow. Most Jordans are 10-20% off. All the models released in/after December were still at the regular price. Adi shoes were at 20% off. The HoH PEs for the Hyperdunk 2010s and Hyperfuses, I'm sorry but I wasn't able to check. The student discount still applies to some shoes by the way and could be added onto the discount they have on the Lunar Sale. Depends on which model it is though. Got these for 30% off.
pimp.gif
PUMP IT UP!!!
dsc01228a.jpg
dsc01228a.jpg
dsc01228a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom