TITANIUM XX3 owners ..... how would you feel if you lost those shoes?

We are suppose to get severe weather early this morning and tomorrow afternoon with the possible chance of tornadoes. I'm not sure if you've heard,but not far away we had an F5 tornado during this past Memorial Day weekend (the wall cloud was a mile wide
eek.gif
) rip through the town of Parkersburg,IA in the Midwest, and it took out half of the town's homes, their only bank, their only gas station, their only grocery store, their city hall, and someother important buildings that are necessary to keep up with everyday life struggles. If a monster tornado, earthquake, flood, hurricane, or some othernatural disaster took away your prized Titaniums........how would you really feel about it? I know [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if[/color] I'm an owner and I know severe weather is imminent, those bad boys would be goingwith me cradled like a little baby in my arms.

Here are some pics of the menacing tornado and then some aftermath pics of the devastation left behind. As you can see, it leveled houses right off theirfoundations, so, yes, unfortunately there were fatalities that day.

62f2515e6998438b8764f9524f78a02b61ee678.jpg
98d157e7963a82433bca9e3fd8aa86e10fa94de.jpg

53535ca1ebfb96a235878ee64f3b2930be1b2ac.jpg
0a7156ed9b368f4121098b7d9da042eff962468.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also, as the old adage goes: "It is better to love and lost than to never have loved atall." So would that apply as well with those premium kicks? [/color]

Please share your thoughts here at NT as I'm sure we'd all be curious to hear what you have to say.

Thanks.

(btw, my heart goes out to the townspeople of Parkersburg and the immediate surrounding areas.)
frown.gif

im here in Cali, we got perfect weather the only thing we need to worry about is an earthquake, but even with that titaniums are not gonna fall through thecracks
if it makes you feel better, just shipped them out here and ill take good care of them. no tornado is gonna blow them away

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

im here in Cali, we got perfect weather the only thing we need to worry about is an earthquake, but even with that titaniums are not gonna fall through the cracks
if it makes you feel better, just shipped them out here and ill take good care of them. no tornado is gonna blow them away

Yeah, and while I'm at it, I'll sell you 2000 gallons of gas AT YOUR STATE COST.
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

It really was a serious question, but everybody wants to be a comedian.
tired.gif

The hell with the shoes.

Make sure you get out alive.

If you worry about the shoes so much put them in a safe place so if you gotta make a run for it you can find them quickly.

Dog

If I lost my house and my titaniums, shoes would would be the last !@@!@@+ thing on my mind

smh.gif
Get over shoes

if i knew a natural disaster was coming...id wear them and then carry all my other shoes that i could with me.

i think this thread would be better if it didn't include the Severe Weather information... :/
not for nothing but obviously you would put your life before sneakers...
but of course any person that camped out 3 days for sneakers would be mad..
im sure nobody balls in their Titanium's lol

What a stupid question!!!!!! I would be more worried about myself, my home, my family and could care less about shoes. Shoes could be replaced. It is calledinsurance.

Does anyone even wear there Titanium's??? I haven't seen a picture on NT with these shoes on someones feet.

I mean yes the shoes are nice, but not camp out for 3 days just to take pictures for the internet nice
eyes.gif

As long as I get out of there wit my fam alive, that's all that matters. i truly love kix but if i have to take an "L", then i'd have to takeand "L". Don't get me wrong, i'd try to grab a few things but it's not most important to me.

i would just rock the shoes and make a run for it so if i do die, i die in a sick pair of shoes!!

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Does anyone even wear there Titanium's??? I haven't seen a picture on NT with these shoes on someones feet.

I mean yes the shoes are nice, but not camp out for 3 days just to take pictures for the internet nice
eyes.gif

yeah, i been wondering the same....anyone wear theirs yet?

All in all the fam comes first... Titaniums did not raise and nurture me for 18 years of my life...

But if you took all the important variables out such as my life, family etc... The output would be the same...

If they were to get lost or stolen, Id be more mad that I didn't rock them when I had the chance...

My life is worth more than some jays, but I would get pissed if they were damaged!!! I would then buy them again on ebay.

So according to you, saving your shoes is more important then worrying about the safety of not only yourself but your family as well? I'm sorry but this isa stupid question you can't take this serious when a tragedy is happening. Go back to ISS kid, you'll get better answers there where shoes come firstthen family.

this really is the dumbest post I have ever seen, and Ive seen some DUUUUMB @*%+! You really care more about shoes than you do saving a family member? Are yougoing to jump over your injured father to save your shoes? You would rather risk your own life and limb to save some shoes? Who gives a @*%+ about some shoeswhen you have very limited time to gather family, and possibly save people in the surounding houses.

You my friend, need priorities....

Weird title for this post with all these tornado pics.

Who cares about the titaniums, they're just shoes.

i think we're being a little harsh here. I'd say just try to find a way to mail the XX3's out for a friend or family member to hold on to ifthey're that important to you.

Back
Top Bottom