TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH

hope dude makes it

was just thinking something odd about him the other day but im not saying it.

dude is messed up with all them drugs but hes young as hell

Hope he gets better. Don't wish ill on no man.

Maybe it will be a reality check that he has to lay of the drugs

Last edited:
Can't say I'm suprised. Don't wish death on no one but he's a terrible role model for kids and going off his a recent behavior he's a crappy person. If he recovers hopefully he wakes the hell up

"mackmaine: Wayne is alive and well! We watching the Syracuse game...thanks for the prayers and concern.he will update you all soon. #love"

He's definitely not dying. I read somewhere he was released from the hospital yesterday.

But, TMZ needs their page views. Life goes on.

So he had a seizure, go out the hospital and started sipping syrup again and ended up right back in the hospital?...Clearly he has a death wish.

We were trolled.

TMZ was the first source to report MJ's death though.

That last rite stuff sounded really sad. Hopefully TMZ is wrong on this one.

Btw sizzurp could cause seizures like that?

Last edited:
Son has probably been on a cocktail of illicit drugs for the past 15 years. I guess it's catching up to him.

Wonder how long it will take before the, "I was with him during the Block is Hot era" tweets/comments.

So whats the word on dude?

I don't want to knock TMZ but I would wait until another news source confirms.

what happens if he goes on Sunday? "If I died today, it'd be a holiday"

hope he's ok though.

Wow glad to see that he pulled through honestly i remember in a interview w Wayne on MTV right before c3 dropped he started getting god like statutes they asked him when pimp c died from sizzurp would he stop and said I stop when my heart stops ya dig...crazy but he lives his life like yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom