TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn....guess all those years of being a drug bucket caught up to the man.

Rappers never learn...so many greats died from abuse. Even though im not a fan of Wayne anymore I hope he pulls through. It is a shame for anyone to lose their life at a young age.

Just hope he puts the pills and sizzurp down after this. It is such a terrible example for kids. Kids idolize Wayne as the GOAT, and they see him being a "pill poppin animal, and a syrup sippin n***a" and they do the same thing. :smh: :smh: :smh:

yea, but about somebody dying or near death supposedly?

by that logic its okay for a comedian to make a joke about the Sandy Hook tragedy( not comparing Lil wayne to kids, but comapring death to death)

Haven't I had this exact conversation with you before? :lol:

Tweeted from Wayne's account.

Not too sure what to make of it. If it's really him or someone from his camp.

I remember ben balla was Up here sayin mike jackson wasnt dead.......he was

I remember hearing steve harvey sayin bernie mac wasnt dead......he was

I remember obama sayin osama was dead.....................

If he doesn't croak today, he still won't live long. I think he actually wants to die. I think he's on some serious Dave Chappelle I just wanna get away type thing. He's probably just tired of being Lil Wayne. The high expectations, the criticism, the stress, the drama. He already smashed a billion women, owned every fast car, bought every diamond available, raised his daughter, became a success... What would be next besides death?

Yea because real men makes fun of people's death...Right?

Real men find different ways to deal with/cope/handle/whatever tragedy or bad news. One of those ways is humor. It's called being an adult and not being over-sensitive about everything.

just saw lil wayne's tweet lol..

edit: so tmz is saying something else? ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom