[| -- To al NBA Fans the 2008 NBA GAME OF THE YEAR just finished please watch highlights! -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Of the Nets vs. Raptors

VC Returns and it turns into a VC vs. Bosh Game.

WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS! GAME OF THE YEAR

the raptors/nets game > rockets/blazers game. VC and bosh were trading baskets down to the final second. bosh also hit a big 3 with a few seconds remaining

Too bad Sportscenter won't care.

I'm glad i got NBATV, even though they might not even show it off properly.

Their highlights stink.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

the raptors/nets game > rockets/blazers game. VC and bosh were trading baskets down to the final second. bosh also hit a big 3 with a few seconds remaining
Agreed, that game was boring until those last few plays this game was great from beginning to end.

laugh.gif
If ESPN and NBA TV are co-signing this the game of 2008 then I know I'm not tripping.

Heads up for NY area fans, the replay is on YES right now (9am Saturday morning).

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

^^you should be because SC didn't show *%@% about it, only VC's last shot on the top 10
smh.gif
That's why I had to go ahead and get NBATV. ESPN is more worried about the rumors and drama surrounding any sport, rather than the actual gamebeing played.

They did a ok job of showing it, but now I'll probably never see it now, unless NBATV has some game of the week type replay.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

^^you should be because SC didn't show *%@% about it, only VC's last shot on the top 10
smh.gif
That's why I had to go ahead and get NBATV. ESPN is more worried about the rumors and drama surrounding any sport, rather than the actual game being played.

They did a ok job of showing it, but now I'll probably never see it now, unless NBATV has some game of the week type replay.
NBATV always does a top 10 games of the week review on Sunday afternoons.

sick.gif
that was the most insane inbound oop I've ever seen .. You neversee it drawn up for a guard. Vince is back
eek.gif

Devin Harris is unreal.
smh.gif

Vince Carter literally overcame the haters & showed Toronto why we used to love him...
As much as it hurts, this city needs to take it in.

now if he only showed this type of emotion and heart in the other 28 or so arenas

that scream and yell he did after his 3 pointer...shows the type of heart he is capable of

too bad it gets wasted

it is thegame of the year so far. i got goose bumps and i aint a fan of neither although i do follow the nets because my brother is a fan. if you got leaguepass you can watch the replay for 48 hours on nba league pass broadband

Well obviously when we all say "Game Of The Year" we mean so far...

Everybody %#+#% on the Raps these days so I'm not that impressed by Vince's performance. Everyone knew that we needed help at the 2/3 positions butColangelo did not make one #%$%$$ god damn move this summer to upgrade us at the wings. I cant wait to see us lose in the 1st round again. Raptor fans,Mitchell and Colangelo need to learn the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom