To all the NT'er who date black women.....

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Hairstyle is unimportant to me. Confidence, class, sophistication, and style are important to me. A woman who has these qualities will take good care of themselves and their hair. I don't mind a weave if its neat and its not all the time, and I don't mind natural as long as its clean and styled well.

Agreed
What is more confident, classy, or sophisticated than embracing the hair you were born with though?

I only date woman who have natural hair.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Rashida_Jones_b_w.jpg
That's Rashida Jones's real hair. She's mixed, so she doesn't have that bad hair.

indifferent.gif

I hate the brainwashed self inflicted "good hair" term. All my life girls have said you got "good hair." When I was young I didn't like hearing that #$!% because of the face other boys would have as older chicks rubbed my head and #$!%. I recognized then that it was a way to make a certain type of hair feel inferior. The type of hair that considered "good" is not complexion based either so the statements about mixed girls having it exclusively is ignorant as usual. i know girls that are darker than the back of bo outlaws neck on a hot day in the desert that have long full "good hair." Hell there are tribes in Africa that have blonde hair. Learn about your people before discussing the genetic makeup of our vast gene pool and "natural hair." Weaves have single handedly stopped the recession from ending America. Indian woman are eating too. That being said I personally hate weaves.

I hate the brainwashed self inflicted "good hair" term. All my life girls have said you got "good hair." When I was young I didn't like hearing that #$!% because of the face other boys would have as older chicks rubbed my head and #$!%. I recognized then that it was a way to make a certain type of hair feel inferior. The type of hair that considered "good" is not complexion based either so the statements about mixed girls having it exclusively is ignorant as usual. i know girls that are darker than the back of bo outlaws neck on a hot day in the desert that have long full "good hair." Hell there are tribes in Africa that have blonde hair. Learn about your people before discussing the genetic makeup of our vast gene pool and "natural hair." Weaves have single handedly stopped the recession from ending America. Indian woman are eating too. That being said I personally hate weaves.

Honestly, I don't mind a subtle weave as long as it looks like something that could have
actually come from her scalp

I've never understood the good hair bit....throughout middle school and high school till I cut it
tired.gif
 my hair was long, nappy and full. It was proudly one of my best attributes, I could get it braided or let is fro
pimp.gif

With that being said, hair is not a major concern when it comes to women. I like "natural" curly, Diana Ross type afros on females. I'm honestly more concerned about the body type than hair.

I've never understood the good hair bit....throughout middle school and high school till I cut it
tired.gif
 my hair was long, nappy and full. It was proudly one of my best attributes, I could get it braided or let is fro
pimp.gif

With that being said, hair is not a major concern when it comes to women. I like "natural" curly, Diana Ross type afros on females. I'm honestly more concerned about the body type than hair.

Honestly, I don't mind a subtle weave as long as it looks like something that could have
actually come from her scalp

i could care less about her hair long as it fits her face. same way i'm sure any woman of any color would feel about her man's hair.

i could care less about her hair long as it fits her face. same way i'm sure any woman of any color would feel about her man's hair.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

grin.gif
 just as long as the face happens to be white....word to the pics of those girls you sent me a few minutes ago.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

grin.gif
 just as long as the face happens to be white....word to the pics of those girls you sent me a few minutes ago.
devil.gif

if your hair is nappy white people aren't happy, if your hair is relaxed white people are relaxed. 

if your hair is nappy white people aren't happy, if your hair is relaxed white people are relaxed. 

Uh oh. He just threatened you.
laugh.gif
f o h

This whole damned hair preference is juvenile and ugly. Knock it off already. sheesh

Uh oh. He just threatened you.
laugh.gif
f o h

This whole damned hair preference is juvenile and ugly. Knock it off already. sheesh

I still want to know why NOT taking a woman's hairstyle into consideration is showing a form of maturity.

I still want to know why NOT taking a woman's hairstyle into consideration is showing a form of maturity.

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

You know what i love?..when she has all natural long hair. BUT, a black female who is confident enough to pull the short hair look is very sexy as well

this right here, i feel the same way esp, when a female takes a risk like that .. they get extra extra points

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

You know what i love?..when she has all natural long hair. BUT, a black female who is confident enough to pull the short hair look is very sexy as well

this right here, i feel the same way esp, when a female takes a risk like that .. they get extra extra points

Back
Top Bottom