To all the NT'er who date black women.....

& You weren't expecting natural beauties to have so many fans huh? Man there is this girl on YouTube that has a page. She is cute as *@&!. I have to find it though.

& You weren't expecting natural beauties to have so many fans huh? Man there is this girl on YouTube that has a page. She is cute as *@&!. I have to find it though.

don't matter to me man as long as it looks good.. not really a fan of females with dreads and the fade though..

don't matter to me man as long as it looks good.. not really a fan of females with dreads and the fade though..

lol @ ppl choosing the worst possible pics to represent natural hair on a black female.

lol @ ppl choosing the worst possible pics to represent natural hair on a black female.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I knew I would see Anton in this thread.

??? What?
laugh.gif

But I like a woman with natural hair. What form of natural depends on the woman and her personality. Not every woman can pull off the puffy natural hair tho it's still appreciated. After my wife and I watched "Good Hair" she vowed to stop gettin perms and vowed to never put one in my daughters hair. Her hair seems to be healthier now that she doesn't do the whole perm thing

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I knew I would see Anton in this thread.

??? What?
laugh.gif

But I like a woman with natural hair. What form of natural depends on the woman and her personality. Not every woman can pull off the puffy natural hair tho it's still appreciated. After my wife and I watched "Good Hair" she vowed to stop gettin perms and vowed to never put one in my daughters hair. Her hair seems to be healthier now that she doesn't do the whole perm thing

I prefer natural due to extreme bias, but if it looks decent I don't see why anyone should have a serious problem with it.

I prefer natural due to extreme bias, but if it looks decent I don't see why anyone should have a serious problem with it.

I dont really care as long as it looks nice.  But some of these new "natural" yungins dont understand theres a difference between going "natural" and just never putting a comb to the #$+%.  The later I do not f's with.
oh and baldies.  #$+% aint cute, we dont needa be sharing brushes and wavecaps n #$+%. 

I dont really care as long as it looks nice.  But some of these new "natural" yungins dont understand theres a difference between going "natural" and just never putting a comb to the #$+%.  The later I do not f's with.
oh and baldies.  #$+% aint cute, we dont needa be sharing brushes and wavecaps n #$+%. 

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

After my wife and I watched "Good Hair" she vowed to stop gettin perms and vowed to never put one in my daughters hair. Her hair seems to be healthier now that she doesn't do the whole perm thing
That is cool man. So cool right there. Glad to see I wasn't the only one that learned a lot from that film. That was a good doc.

How long has your wife been natural?

Send her to www.curlynikki.com - Good site for tips, tricks, ideas. Forums too.

After my wife and I watched "Good Hair" she vowed to stop gettin perms and vowed to never put one in my daughters hair. Her hair seems to be healthier now that she doesn't do the whole perm thing
That is cool man. So cool right there. Glad to see I wasn't the only one that learned a lot from that film. That was a good doc.

It kind of saddens me that some men have no idea what it means for a black woman to be natural.
laugh.gif

I have natural hair, and have always had natural hair. I find it so beautiful. I never straighten my hair, and no offense to women with relaxers, but I'm just not with that. I would never relax my hair. I wear a huge curly afro to work every day, and it's interesting because it attracts men from all races and cultures. I've had white, black, and Asian men tell me they love my hair. I have a man, but if some men find my hair ugly because it's not straight, that's cool.

It kind of saddens me that some men have no idea what it means for a black woman to be natural.
laugh.gif

I have natural hair, and have always had natural hair. I find it so beautiful. I never straighten my hair, and no offense to women with relaxers, but I'm just not with that. I would never relax my hair. I wear a huge curly afro to work every day, and it's interesting because it attracts men from all races and cultures. I've had white, black, and Asian men tell me they love my hair. I have a man, but if some men find my hair ugly because it's not straight, that's cool.

if you want to get real technical, dread locking your hair isn't really a "natural" hair style, the oils in your hair makes the hair strands separate from each other which either prevents the hair from locking or if the hair isn't treated regularly it gets that flat dread look instead of round.
IMO though i wouldn't mind it though cause its not unhealthy for the hair like perms and relaxers

Back
Top Bottom