To: jordanforever08

ksteezy- what time does the post office and western union normally opens in NY? thanks

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by choy30

before the transaction he told me he doesn't have a paypal account. that's why we settled for wester union. i'm thinking he will send me the money by western union as well.
OP you are little gullible 
i know man...don't rub it in...hehehehehe
this will be a major lesson for me......SMH

Here is how I can help you, tell him to give me the money, I'll personally pick it up, deposit it and transfer it from my account to yours...I figure since dude at least met me once he would be more at ease with me meeting up
With him to help....Ill stop by after work....tell him to PM me.

And I dunno why you would deal with anyone who doesn't have a PayPal...let it be a learning experience.

dude is gonna say he is sending the sneakers and OP is gonna get them and open up these
christian-louboutin_daffodil-160-calf-hair-platform-pumps_c2a3765.jpg

dude is gonna say he is sending the sneakers and OP is gonna get them and open up these

I'd be happy with those.
Resell on those red-bottoms are over $300.

Yes because those don't cost 4 times what OP spent....jokefail

I'm pretty sure he has PayPal. He only told u that he doesn't because he wanted to scam you and not have PayPal reverse the balance on his account. Also makes no sense for him to western union because he will pay an extra 30 to 40 bucks to wire the money to you. It's time to stop being nice and demand a PayPal payment as gift for 300 to your account

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I'm pretty sure he has PayPal. He only told u that he doesn't because he wanted to scam you and not have PayPal reverse the balance on his account. Also makes no sense for him to western union because he will pay an extra 30 to 40 bucks to wire the money to you. It's time to stop being nice and demand a PayPal payment as gift for 300 to your account

That's why i offered to use my own PayPal....I sent him a pm, let's see.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by tim teufel

That's why i offered to use my own PayPal....I sent him a pm, let's see.
i also sent him a message.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yes because those don't cost 4 times what OP spent....jokefail
you would know

Of course I have a woman, why wouldn't I know?...keep trying.

im out for now, i need to sleep still have work tmrw. i'll just update this thread once i hear anything from him or if don't hear anything from him.

UPDATE:

jordanforever08 sent me a message and gave me an MTCN for me to collect my money back (with attached photo of the receipt from western union). i can only confirm/get this after my work hours tmrw.

my next update will be to confirm that i have the money or not.

again, thank you so much for all the help. i hope this will be the end of this.

Back
Top Bottom