To: jordanforever08

Really though much thanks to the NT detectives who VOLUNTARILY went to work and helped someone they didn't even know. 08 got punked so bad I bet him the wifey and mommy were staying at hotels all week. Let this be a message to all scammers. You are scum and you will get your life exposed.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by CWrite78

10% discounts for karmaloop makes you fashionable
The money I make from referrals help me invest in new fashion, $1800+ and all I have to do is keep a rep code in my sig, shrug 
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]

141utti.jpg

"new fashion"
laugh.gif
 I hate the influx of ISS to Niketalk; I need a time machine

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

ksteezy will now come into this thread co-signing dude, again...

tombout " see i told you he was a stand up guy, my pal would never do that..."

Real life....Stop slurping bro, it's pathetic.

The ending to this thread will not be complete without another 10+ unnecessary ksteezy replies.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I knew he was legit.

LOL.  How was he legit???

The only reason he paid was because of NT.

If OP didn't post this, NT detectives didn't go in, scammer didn't get exposed/harassed, goons on hand for plan B, he wouldn't have paid him back.

He scammed and thought he got away with it.  Cmon really??? Western Union, overseas transaction, IP hiding, stories, excuses, etc...???

sarcasm, it has not been seen

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

The ending to this thread will not be complete without another 10+ unnecessary ksteezy replies.

LOL and look who posts immediately after you said this. I honestly think a lot of ya'll are WAY too worried about Ksteezy I'm just sitting back watching the boo hooing and laughing. It's obvious he's not going to stop, you guys are letting him get to you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by CWrite78

10% discounts for karmaloop makes you fashionable
The money I make from referrals help me invest in new fashion, $1800+ and all I have to do is keep a rep code in my sig, shrug 
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]

141utti.jpg

"new fashion"
laugh.gif
 I hate the influx of ISS to Niketalk; I need a time machine
to clarify, "new fashion" as in more clothing that I have not yet acquired.
I've been around since 2003, being on NT for ~9 years makes me such an ISS'er 
embarassed.gif

--Edit--

If you really are going to bring the "turf" argument to the table, then I'd at least suggest you donate money to the charities that NT is sponsoring.  

If it weren't for our selfless members, our board would be just like any other sneaker community, and this is what makes us stand out from the crowd.

Whether it be something small as helping an individual member getting scammed or chipping in to help fund relief from a natural disaster, this is what sets us apart, and I'm proud to be a contributing member here that can help when I can.

Yes, I'm partially offended for being grouped in with a bunch of scumsucking sneakerboards that only care about money.

I don't even know why you're frustrated to keep responding, because me and ksteezy called you about louboutins? 
laugh.gif
 who cares.

I'll admit I can't spot a pair of jimmy choos, so I guess that makes us even.  Can we be '03 bros yet? 

*extends arms for hug

If I could get a dollar for everytime ya bring up my username, I would have been donated OP the money he almost lost.

Back
Top Bottom