To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by choy30

Originally Posted by ksteezy

leothegod can't post anymore, he reached his post limit.

roll.gif
OP you willing to fly to the states to pay your respects or visit either one of these dudes in jail if some %!*+ really gets out of hand over you?
do you know what's the convo in my PM?
leothegod offered his help here. i clarified to him that, if this is a hassle then dont do it.

one staff/mod PM'd me saying that clearly i got scammed and that i should take the offer of people willing to help (coz it's obvious i cant do anything from here).

do you really think i want this S^%#t to happen?? leothegod assured us he will not do something stupid. again, i clarified that with him. if your read the whole post i was the only one being positive about the guy but i guess everyone has a limit. i dont want to be topic of a convo how a scammer was saved by the victim. F%&$ that!

oh, did you also know that someone pm'd me saying that he is willing to take to guy out cause he really hates scammers and because he was also a victim of a scam that he can't do anything about because the scammer is from cali and he is in NY.

dude, this is the last thing i want to happen. i guess some people are just willing to help and have a big heart.

and i hope someone helps you if you need one

Peace BRO.

You guys are too naive for your own good, and if in fact you did get scammed, this is probably why...yes Leo "assured" you it won't be anything stupid....I wonder if Leo also Pmed Jordanfrever "assuring" him what his intentions are...now Leo assure you and us, but do you really know what Jordanforever will do or maybe one of his family members when some stranger steps to their front door demanding money??...is common sense...

Anyways, time to mind my own business, hope everything gets resolved in a positive way.

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

$@%+% still playing the "im out of state" card
30t6p3b.gif
, maaaan let some boys show up to his mama or wifey house unexpectedly, I guaranteed he'd be home by supper

roll.gif
...you guys are nuts. I mess with leothegod son. It does seem like Jordanforever is lying out the crack of his crooked teeth though. Dude probably broke as hell and waitin on his Direct deposit to kick in on thursday so he can pay OP back
Thats the first thing that crossed my mind 
roll.gif

Wait so dude said he shipped the shoes and has no clue where they are and then he says to wait till Thursday for a refund lulz son can't even lie right at this point

For the record,

Cats looking for where he stays in NY, but I believe he actually stays in NJ "near Garden State Plaza". Don't know what town but perhaps that might be his Macy's.

oh, did you also know that someone pm'd me saying that he is willing to take to guy out cause he really hates scammers and because he was also a victim of a scam that he can't do anything about because the scammer is from cali and he is in NY.

eek.gif
 Well, if Leo isn't able to help u resolve this situation, u know who to go to 
grin.gif

leothegod can't post anymore, he reached his post limit.

roll.gif
OP you willing to fly to the states to pay your respects or visit either one of these dudes in jail if some %!*+ really gets out of hand over you?
leothegod offered his help here. i clarified to him that, if this is a hassle then dont do it.

one staff/mod PM'd me saying that clearly i got scammed and that i should take the offer of people willing to help (coz it's obvious i cant do anything from here)

Yea bru, Duno why you are still believing that clown and his emails. He can't even lie straight anymore, now he said he's coming back tomorrow. U should just tell dude you know he's not out of the country and %%+ his life. Just pay you or send the shoes. If he shipped the shoes he should have a tracking number or just be able to call the carrier and get the tracking number. It takes 5 minutes to do that.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

He went off the grid?
yup deleted his facebook
someone should pay him a visit; let his wife and kids see daddy is a loser 
Reminded me of Jay-Z right here. Wassup wassup wassup wassup mofo where my money at? 
laugh.gif

It's good to see people helping out NTers who are getting scammed.  There's nothing wrong showing up just to talk (and I really mean just to talk).  If everyone minded their own business and didn't stick up for what's right, this world would be a terrible place to live in.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

roll.gif

one staff/mod PM'd me saying that clearly i got scammed and that i should take the offer of people willing to help (coz it's obvious i cant do anything from here)

Yea bru, Duno why you are still believing that clown and his emails. He can't even lie straight anymore, now he said he's coming back tomorrow. U should just tell dude you know he's not out of the country and %%+ his life. Just pay you or send the shoes. If he shipped the shoes he should have a tracking number or just be able to call the carrier and get the tracking number. It takes 5 minutes to do that.

i basically told him come thursday and this situation is not yet fixed. i really can't control what will nt do to help me out. he said thursday this will be fixed.

@CDUNK- Amen to that.

Back
Top Bottom