To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by choy30

he said thursday this will be fixed.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

jordanforever08 replied:

wait what do u mean "visit" me how does he even know where i live ? i won't be back till tomorrow afternoon also i don't have the shoes, it was shipped and i have to find out where it is... and when i give you a refund its directly to u the same way you paid me , not to anyone once else, you will get your shoes or know where it is thursday or you will get your money thursday...if that guys shows up at my old address, i hope he be safe...i will call you tomorrow evening first thing when i get home, this is crazy and has completely gotten out of hand.. i am no out to scam you in any way regauardless if you think so or all of NT think so i now i did not communacate well with you but it was not that i was trying to scam u, just had a lot of personal serious things to deal with out side of the sates, , just lot of unfourtunate things has happen to me the last 2 1/2 weeks but anyhow you will get your shoes/money thursday
sick.gif
Dude is stuttering through text......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo. Leo has connections to "hood talk" which means he is part of "beegotgame's" circle.

Say goodbye to that feria big homie.

Spoiler [+]
I still want dude to pay him a visit and post pics
laugh.gif

Ill put a $5 in the gas fund

jordanforever08 replied:

wait what do u mean "visit" me how does he even know where i live ? i won't be back till tomorrow afternoon also i don't have the shoes, it was shipped and i have to find out where it is... and when i give you a refund its directly to u the same way you paid me , not to anyone once else, you will get your shoes or know where it is thursday or you will get your money thursday...if that guys shows up at my old address, i hope he be safe...i will call you tomorrow evening first thing when i get home, this is crazy and has completely gotten out of hand.. i am no out to scam you in any way regauardless if you think so or all of NT think so i now i did not communacate well with you but it was not that i was trying to scam u, just had a lot of personal serious things to deal with out side of the sates, , just lot of unfourtunate things has happen to me the last 2 1/2 weeks but anyhow you will get your shoes/money thursday
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

sick.gif
 @ all the spelling errors. 

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

jordanforever08 replied:

sick.gif
Dude is stuttering through text......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some more unfortunate things are about to happen this week when bodies start droppin
dldL6.gif

Can't wait for pics. NT detectives cleaning NT one scammer at a time. BC thanks for helping me out.

Ksteezy needs to mind his own business. First he defends the scammer and now trying to protect him by talking Leo out of the trip. Your @$%*@%+ annoying Ksteezy

Originally Posted by JD214

How the @%+! did this thread reach 27 pages?
eek.gif

Is this thread even worth going through?

Or is just a bunch of NTers posting popcorn gifs trying to hype up a non-situation?

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Can't wait for pics. NT detectives cleaning NT one scammer at a time. BC thanks for helping me out.

Ksteezy needs to mind his own business. First he defends the scammer and now trying to protect him by talking Leo out of the trip. Your @$%*@%+ annoying Ksteezy

laugh.gif
How ironic, you telling me to mind my business in a thread about a transaction between two grown men where everyone feels the need to be involved and one dude actually decided to personally approach said scammer....i dont give a damb if i annoy you, go sit in a corner somewhere.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Dear Mods,

Can y'all please lower ksteezy's post limit to one a day?

Thanks,

NT

Why?...do you feel what you have to say is of more value than what I say? You dudes crack me up.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Anyways, time to mind my own business, hope everything gets resolved in a positive way.

Take your own advice. Since you don't want to listen to mine.

Anyways, time to mind my own business, hope everything gets resolved in a positive way.

Maybe everyone here should mind their own business aswell, oh wait, because I'm not pro drama then what I say is no fun...I get it.Buncha dudes with female tendencies.Carry on.

Maybe everyone here should mind their own business aswell, oh wait, because I'm not pro drama then what I say is no fun...I get it.Buncha dudes with female tendencies.Carry on.
you really should go back to ISS cause it doesn't seem like you are wanted here

LEO....

I talked to the rest of the Bosses, we're giving you the go ahead....

roc-boys.jpg

K and them said they got you. You know if I was home instead of Miami I'd be right there with you. Don't pull a reckless Leo tho
laugh.gif
, we've seen you come to far.

For those of you people bugging out, he's going to be fine
wink.gif
. Its considerate that ya'll are looking out tho. Respect that. 

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

LEO....

I talked to the rest of the Bosses, we're giving you the go ahead....

33u2w5y.jpg

K and them said they got you. You know if I was home instead of Miami I'd be right there with you. Don't pull a reckless Leo tho
laugh.gif
, we've seen you come to far.

For those of you people bugging out, he's going to be fine
wink.gif
. Its considerate that ya'll are looking out tho. Respect that. 
word

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Why the hate for Ksteezy? LOLOL It seems like every reply for Ksteezy is nothing but hate.

IDK, but I Respect the fact KSteezy is looking out. Believe me, Leo's seeing it both ways and both sides. He'll be good.
@Megatron in the picture
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif