To My dudes that work 40+ hrs a week. What do you do on your off days?

full time slave to the man - part-time student. use your off days wisely: DON'T SLEEP IN. off days mean laundry, homework, house cleaning, grocery shopping, dental/doctor appointments,

In busy season when it's more like 60-80 hrs a week, I don't want to do $#*$. I want to crash.

Outside of that, in a normal 40 hr week I enjoy being outside as much as I can. Golf, sports, even housework (installed a lawn in June) since it's light out longer.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

Study for GRE, cook, sleep, and get ready for next day. Sometimes, I wish I worked like three 12 hour shifts instead of five 8 hour shifts. But I imagine that is just as draining and would become a major source of complaints later. One of these days I'll see.

not really... u get used to then realize u have madd off days compared to most peeps
pimp.gif

gives u the ability to get a 2nd gig n actually make some money out here
pimp.gif

I clean my house and buy groceries and do laundry. After thats done my day off (which is a day of menial tasks that have to be done) is over.

Time with family, homework, gym and Sunday night TV (Breaking Bad, True Blood, Curb, and now football).

The weekends fly by.

Another thing I try and do is, run errands on lunch while at work. I work close enough to my dry cleaning and Target, so that knocks that out.

Everything but Grocery Shopping I try and get done by way of my lunch hour so I free up time to do more fun stuff, relaxing, etc.

My days off this week are today and tomorrow. So far haven't done anything. Buddy just hit me up with a job that pays 30+ an hour but is temporary only for a month or 2. Debating quitting my current job that is only 12.50 an hour. Hard to give up a steady job though in this economy but damn man I could use a quick 5-8 grand.

Now that I'm back to school it's pretty much go to school in the morning, chill for a bit right before work, work, head home, sleep. Rinse and repeat until my days off come.

On my days off it's pretty much catch up on reading/homework, run any errands I need to get done, then just stay home and Netflix or WoW it up.

I need to get myself out of my debts to actually have cash to go out.
30t6p3b.gif

back when i had my 50 hours a week job i spent my free time w/ ##%@@!
i run fine off 3/4 hours of sleep so rest was never an issue

Work my 2nd job as a ref or play in a league. I cant tell you the last time I slept in intentionally. No rest for the weary. Makes me miss the days when I could just wake up at 12 fior class and all my worries were about writing papers.

I spend as much time with my son as I can, other than that eat and sleep and come on here lol

Back
Top Bottom