if you cant think of said girl without the
alien.gif
or
sick.gif
face 10mins post nut. you really want no parts of that
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fly23s

whats up with all this dont text and bull.
son be a man and if you like simply say so, if she dont want you then its not the end of the world. y cant you dudes be straight up
playing games is a female trait brah
a NTer w/ common sense?!~?!?~!~?!? well i'll be dambed

So what yall saying is that if she don't respond , to cancel her? Cause I'm going thru it right now and I'm about to go ahead and do that ..

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

So what yall saying is that if she don't respond , to cancel her? Cause I'm going thru it right now and I'm about to go ahead and do that ..
the ball is in her court, if she doesn't wanna shoot, bench her

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

eff benching , ima put her on the inactive list for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by solefood229

Dese +%%$#+* got 3 options +#%$, suck, or buck

I ain't really down with kicking the Bobo thru text with these chick's

I usually warm up them up with a lil text, then after that I'm trying to chop they head off with this mouth piece
no dambs given, famb...
23d36ad4695725dd93b184b00560b02b19fa759e_r.png

saved myself a week of nonsense... prolly could have got it but i aint trippin...

glad you didn't waste your time. straight to the point.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by solefood229

Dese +%%$#+* got 3 options +#%$, suck, or buck

I ain't really down with kicking the Bobo thru text with these chick's

I usually warm up them up with a lil text, then after that I'm trying to chop they head off with this mouth piece
no dambs given, famb...
23d36ad4695725dd93b184b00560b02b19fa759e_r.png

saved myself a week of nonsense... prolly could have got it but i aint trippin...
tumblr_lwk8sttbvb1r7iumto2_500.gif
monta-ellis-handshake.gif

mark_cuban.jpg

That "I Heard you get down" line was probably the damager, but seeing how Ol' girl didn't respond to ur question; Played it right.

This analogy, i like.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

i hate the texting game. absolutely hate it. .. childish
Co-signing this..
I got a question though.

Some Dominican chick gave her friend her number to give to me, but we text every once in a while. She asks her friends about my whereabouts all the time and how sexy I am etc.

Were playing the texting game right now as well, and we haven't hungout yet. She flaked on me one time after telling me she was goin' to come to the library to chill wit' me. What do I do?

Originally Posted by bruce negro

My NT Fam, it's all about pace. When you're texting her back immediately after every text she sends, always trying to continue the conversation even when there's a big lull, it just makes her feel like she's got you at her own pace. Which is boring. There's no mystery to it. To her, it seems like if she wanted to have you, all she'd have to do is snap her fingers. When you're at her pace all of the time, it's just you doing all of the work and she has nothing to work for, which would bore her, and if you're good looking, probably disappoint her.

My Advice: Don't rush so much to text back every time within five minutes. Treat her like any other female acquaintance-- which is what she probably is if you just met this girl recently and you're trying to run game. Run at your own pace, forget to text her back every now and then, if the conversation gets boring then say you have something else to do. Because you probably do. Give her a goal to works towards, and you become that much more enticing. It's not a game because she wants to get in your head and crush your dreams, it's a game because she wants to be with someone who isn't easy to get, that wouldn't jump at the chance of being with just any girl. She wants to think she's special, so if you put her through some trials or make her work for it, she'll want you that much more.

Good info, but the suckas on here will tell you to grow up and stop playing immature mind games and be a man. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damb ricky
roll.gif
You may as well should walked into a club and say that same thing to 15 different females, and just see what happens
laugh.gif
Dude on a college campus I bet you could send that text to every female in your contacts list and come out batting a cool .280 or so.
2im7rx5.gif

This thread shows me NT is def shooting under 30% from the FT line. You dudes are terrible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

i hate the texting game. absolutely hate it. .. childish
Co-signing this..
I got a question though.

Some Dominican chick gave her friend her number to give to me, but we text every once in a while. She asks her friends about my whereabouts all the time and how sexy I am etc.

Were playing the texting game right now as well, and we haven't hungout yet. She flaked on me one time after telling me she was goin' to come to the library to chill wit' me. What do I do?
30t6p3b.gif

Them Air Raids is the wave.

Back
Top Bottom