To Smash or Not to Smash; that is the Question vol. High Probability of Pics

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

And in response to the query "Why do you have Waka w/ hearts in your avy" I sniped it off of some website; I thought it was funny
laugh.gif
And put your name on it?

I'm am 17, you cretin.
laugh.gif
The problem is not so much consumating our bestial desires, it is the fact that I am hesitant in transitioning from friends to "more than friends" in a manner that will not embarrass me, and have no idea HOW to.

"whip it out"

Oh Niketalk, you dissappoint me. I come through on my end of the bargain but you don't help me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

what are you, 15? take her to a movie, hold her hand, text her at least once a day, take her to spring formal, once you've put in some legwork, invite her to your place and whip it out, but be sure to strap up (very important). don't they teach you this stuff in school? good luck

I mean, what else do you want to hear?

Smash that dude.
When I was your age I didn't need a mo fos permission to bone.I SMASHED with no questions.

Use lubricant of rubberbandic proportions..

Yo, homie if your're not going to smash. . Pm me her digits and her Facebook. I''ll take care of business.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Yo, homie if your're not going to smash. . Pm me her digits and her Facebook. I''ll take care of business.
u better get in that befor this guy duz !
roll.gif

I would go ahead and snag that up if I was you. No need to pass on cutie pie like herself. the fact that you made this post is kinda un-needed seeing her pics.have faith in your choices.

Back
Top Bottom