To the dudes out there that are/were players

When you decided to give it the honest try with just one, how did it go over with the other women you were involved with? How long did you go without talking to the sidelines before you got serious with the lucky one? Did you get involved in any drama?

Share your stories, b.

They moved on just like I moved on :lol: The World doesn't stop spinning.

Yeah sometimes, I reminisce and wanna share my stories and try to fit in with the single guys or players at work/gym... ect.

But then I go home and see my chick and all the things we've accomplished together.

Having a chick waiting for you at home, food made, house cleaned.... ect >>>>>>>>> Forever Alone.

I havent experienced the player life but I want to.
In for the stories tho.

Don't get wifed up till you get this out your system.

Can't say i've experienced this yet, last woman I thought about closing shop for, I was only dating her, couldn't see anyone but her. Some friends and past ones actually started hovering more but I wanted no parts, I wish I was mature enough to express that to her at the time. I :smh: at how I used to flirt in front her real disrespectful whenever I felt she was being distant.

Last edited:
This thread :lol:

Anyway my 2 cents. I wouldn't call myself anywhere near a player. But i just recently took the relationship dive. It took me about 3 months to slowly get rid of the woman i messed with. I decided that if i was going to do this that i was going to do it right. Thots gonna thot they will be there. But the good ones go. As far as drama its just my phone going off with texts from female friends that want to get together. But i am working on getting that to end and doing a pretty good job of it now.

"stop commenting on my profile that i look decent" :lol:

Currently im juggling 4 women. smashing only 2 and the other two are heading that way. Hopefully this is my last batch and i can pick the women who i can a meaningful relationship with. i want to be out the game i just needed the experiences to see what the fuss was about. I will/have just let them know the truth and keep it funky. It can be tough depending on the relationship though.

Men have to womanize it our natural instinct so you dont end up like Tiger having the world as you know it implode, becuase you did that **** in the limelight with no guidance or foresight. End Rant

One day I woke up and just got tired of lying to cover lies and lying to cover those lies. Tired of always having to make sure my phone was on vibrate and laying face down. Arguing about why girls couldn't have my lock code and why I couldn't stay on the phone as I drove to my destination lol . It's a rough life living a double life but it's has it says when you smash multiple chicks same day and feel accomplish but eventually I think you just grow out of it . Having hot meals, cleaned house, and a soft warm body to lay with everything who loves you as much as you love them def beats the constant lying and juggling women life

Don't get wifed up till you get this out your system.

I can agree with this. I've lost great women over the years because I just felt as if there was so much more to experience. I always rationalized that I'd rather live that life while I was young and gradually grow out of it rather than force myself to "do the right thing" and regret it later on in life. I remember telling one woman I dated that and kicked it to her by saying "I'd never want to wake up being someone's husband or father knowing that I was living a life I regretted." She understood and stuck around for a LOT of my bs until she finally couldn't take it. In hindsight I'm glad she moved on because I was doing too much damage to her mental. Plus it allowed me to admit to myself that I was just too selfish to actually invest in one person.

These days I've done a pretty decent job at cutting off all the women I frequented. I met one that seems like she's worth it and if I'm honest with myself, I really think I've lived enough of that life to the point where there's no appeal in it any more. I have stories that can fill books, man. But it comes at the cost of feeling a sense of emptiness almost. All of the wild **** I've done happened with girls whose names I can't remember, and I don't eem talk to anymore. :lol:

These days I find myself wanting to just kick it with this new girl. And I know that these women are funny these days. The type to do some sneaky **** to mess up someone's relationship. I'm all about distance between myself and them at this point. It's only been about a month since I've been entertaining the new relationship, so I'll still get the occasional text from the ones in my past. I'm trying to make it so I don't hear from them at all though.

Been single my whole life. I've had a few serious relationships maybe 2 or 3, but I didn't stop smashin boppers. Karma has indeed came back to me, will be for a while. I felt lonely, but the broads I was with didn't help that. The chicks I "settled" with were good girls too. I don't know if I could only be with the one, the proper way ever. I love women. Corny, but I couldn't be happy until I was happy with myself. 

My relationships themselves have been drama. Chocolate is a lot to deal with 
happy.gif

One just ignored that I had GF and kept trying to come over, or would show up to parties and try to do little sly stuff - hand me drinks, make comments, etc. It wasn't bad until I was kicking it with some teammates and showed texts/pics to a snake.

He told her how we were clowning her unbelievable thirst and included details of one super explicit text that involved a tongue ring. She basically flipped and forbid any of her friends from coming to our parties. :lol:

Nothing too crazy happened tho.

Last edited:
Inside every monogamous male, there's a player dying to be put in the game. It's human nature, society just sort of makes people justify monogamy in exchange for control. Think about men being able to sleep with whoever they want without financial responsibility or obligations to the woman? Our society would be extremely volatile and unsafe, look at the late 70's and 80's, drugs, sex, and partying. Poverty, AIDS, and the worst crime statistics in American history. 

Players are like superheroes, their inner conflict expands their propensity for good. In attempts to save themselves, they actually save the women they're playing, teaching her valuable life and sex lessons while thwarting the super-villain women they're suppose to be committed to.

One day I woke up and just got tired of lying to cover lies and lying to cover those lies. Tired of always having to make sure my phone was on vibrate and laying face down. Arguing about why girls couldn't have my lock code and why I couldn't stay on the phone as I drove to my destination lol . It's a rough life living a double life but it's has it says when you smash multiple chicks same day and feel accomplish but eventually I think you just grow out of it . Having hot meals, cleaned house, and a soft warm body to lay with everything who loves you as much as you love them def beats the constant lying and juggling women life

Bruh :smh:

I have stories that can fill books, man. But it comes at the cost of feeling a sense of emptiness almost.

You nailed it.

Last edited:
This man speaks the truth. |I

Funny this thread came up ...my cuz just called me yesterday and was telling me how he's planning to get married soon ...he was talking bout how he be living thru the dudes that he knows is still out chea like that experiences/stories and wants to see us continue flourishing with the yambs ...but I mentioned that I would like to chill out when I hit 30 ( I'm 27 now n never been in a real relationship :smh: )

I really only flourished in undergrad, then everybody graduated and moved away, then I just got too lazy for the amount of work to have multiple women.

Still got some old broads I can smash and everything when I'm back in town, but I'm good with just playing 1 on 1 now.

I really only flourished in undergrad, then everybody graduated and moved away, then I just got too lazy for the amount of work to have multiple women.

Still got some old broads I can smash and everything when I'm back in town, but I'm good with just playing 1 on 1 now.

why not?

When you decided to give it the honest try with just one, how did it go over with the other women you were involved with? How long did you go without talking to the sidelines before you got serious with the lucky one? Did you get involved in any drama?

Share your stories, b.

I just kill the side pieces

Maturity just kicked in overdrive one day. The comment about covering up lies is the realest ish in here. It may sound funny to some but being able to leave the phone anywhere in the crib with no lock is good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom